Rochester, WA

Posted February 11, 2006
RPS has excellent leadership, and the diverse background of the teachers and staff is uncanny. The staff is personable and the minute you walk in the door, you feel you and your child are important. The teachers are all invested in learning and educating the students.

Posted December 26, 2005
My daughter is in Mrs.Smedley's All-Day Kindergarten class. My professional history is within the boundry of education from primary all the way on up - and I have yet to find a better teacher - and really - better school system than this one. Mrs. Smedley is an excellent resoirce for students and parents - she also has great classroom control, organization and is a cheerleader for the kids and parents alike. The administration is also awesome, as are all the support staff. The principal is very involved and even substituted in my daughter's class one day! This school is A++++

Posted October 31, 2004
Rochester Primary School has been the best school. The staff is the friendliest and most helpful that we could have ever asked for. I feel that my child is in a very safe and fun learning environment. If we could get our school levy passed then it would be perfect.

Posted September 24, 2004
We came from a different district for my daughter's first grade year. I thought we were leaving a great school to go to a middle-of-the-road school. It turns out that we are at a wonderful school. The principal and staff are very hands on with the students and are welcoming to parents at the same time. I feel like we are at the best place for my children.

Rochester Primary School 4

Posted November 07, 2003
I was surprised to find the quality of education to be far higher than I expected being in a lower income area. This is my childs third and last year in the school, and all the teachers she has had contact with have been wonderful. She is an wonderful reader, and this is supported by the staff, yet areas where she was not as strong were also a focus and she is more than at 2nd grade level now. The staff is wonderful!

Rochester Primary School
7440 James Rd, Rochester, WA  98579
Last modified Rochester Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Rochester Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top