Rochester, WA

Posted October 27, 2009
Great school, good teachers and was fun being a student athlete there.

Rochester High School

Posted October 08, 2008
Love everything about Rochester High School! We are recent transplants from Snohomish County, Jackson High School in Mill Creek. Close to 1600 kids there. Scared at first of the 500 enrolled at RHS, but now very happy we made the change to a more rural life. Our Sophmore daughter has thrived and is honor society and playing soccer. She is excelling, and the teachers are a part of that. She is looking forward to college in the next few years.

Rochester High School 3

Posted January 05, 2008
This school is alright. I've been going to Rochester my whole, and I know it's not the best. But, the faculty does try to make a difference. The faculty is doing a amazing job at keeping the school clean, well way better then the past few years... Anyway, Rochester High is just like any other run of the mill High School, there peer pressure, drama and what not. But the good thing is, is that the students here are alot more laid back on the whole 'cliques' thing. You still have you 'preps and jocks' or whatever you want to call them, that think there better then everyone, but that doesn't stop the rest of the student body to do what they want, and get a education.

Rochester High School 2

Posted May 13, 2007
This school is a horrible school. No enforcement of rules. The teachers do not (at least some of them) give help to students falling behind.

Rochester High School 3

Posted February 15, 2007
Well I recently graduated from RHS and I have mixed reviews on the school. The up side of the school is that the teachers are making an effort to better every students education. But on the other hand I feel that the teachers didn't show any effort to enforce the rules. Example 1: RHS's handbook clearly states that every student must dress properly and modestly, the conscenquences were detention and the obligation for the student to cover up. But I noticed that several cheerleaders were not abiding by the rules. They were wearing skirts that were too short and I understand that as a cheerleader you need an outfit that you can move in, but during school they should have not been allowed to dress imodestly. Was anything done about their imodesty? No, it was encouraged because it was showing 'School Spirit'. So this is my personal opinion.

Rochester High School 1

Posted June 27, 2006
This school is terrible. There's no diversity or tolerance among the student body and the students act far younger then they are. There are few extracurricular's outside of sports and ffa. Wasl scores are poor, and it's generally just a bad school.

Posted June 29, 2005
Rochester High School is a great school. My daughter attended school there for three years and she loved it there. The people are great and the teachers are awesome. There is also a wide variety of electives and clubs to choose from.

Posted November 13, 2004
I'm actually a freshmen at Rochester High, my class's president and our school is awesome. There are some things that we may need to work on, but when people are writing in saying that the teachers din't care about us, that's ridiculous because they do. I don't really think that a parent has a right to say that anyway; they aren't there, the studints are. We (students) know that our teachers care for us. They would do anything for us. Rochester High School is an awesome place to attend. We are a very spirited school and have a lot to offer for students. People think that things like the levy failure and trouble-some students cause 'bumps in the road,' but they don't, not for us. Things may be more difficult, but the school still accomplishes what it is supposed to while making it's students at least somewhat happy. Warrior Pride!

Rochester High School 4

Posted May 06, 2004
The teachers really cared when my son was struggling with some medical problems. They took a personal interest and worked with him and our family to help him through. They provided him with the options and support to be able to make it to graduation. This small town/school environment is caring and helpful to take a personal interest in an individual.

Rochester High School 2

Posted April 20, 2004
It is a nice school, though it needs much work. The amount of classes it provides is excellent but the curriculum they use there is kind of out of date. The teachers also do not care very much for their students. And mainly it is a very poor school, and school bus transportation cannot guarantee student's safety.

Rochester High School
19800 Carper Rd SW, Rochester, WA  98579
Last modified Rochester High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rochester High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top