Red Rock Elementary School 0

Posted September 28, 2005
My child is in the first grade this year, and already we have heard nothing but great things! The teachers work hard to communicate with the parents about progress as well as any problems. I appreciate all their hard work!

Red Rock Elementary School 5

Posted September 24, 2004
As a former Student of Red Rock I would give it an A+ because it has taught me a lot of things when I was going and as a parent who has three kids going to school here now I know it is teaching them a lot as well. The children look up to there teachers not just as a role models but as a mentor as well as the Principal too. I think they all have done excellent jobs in teaching our children and they ought to be rewarded for that.

Red Rock Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2003
All three of my children have attended Red Rock Elementary. All three have positive responses to thier elementary years. Even though not all their school years were with the current principal, Theresa Eilers, She has been a great asset to the school. The staff are generally pleasent and make it easy to come in and volunteer.

Red Rock Elementary School
230 Wildflower St, Royal City, WA  99357
Last modified Red Rock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red Rock Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top