PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted June 10, 2016
TLC Montessori has been an absolutely amazing experience for our whole family. My 4 year old twins spent the last year at TLC. They started off at summer camp. They were nervous switching to a new school but Mr. Kim put them at ease right away. He has such a gift with children. They had a blast learning new things and making new friends all summer long. As the school year started, they joined Ms. Sudha and Ms. Ladan's classroom. The development - academically and socially - of my kids over the last year has been remarkable. There is no doubt that my children have been set up success as they start kindergarten in the fall. The administration and before and after school programs have also been wonderful. I could not be more pleased with TLC Montessori. I highly recommend TLC for anyone wanting a top notch program for their children.

Posted May 28, 2016
We started my son at TLC when he was a pre-schooler and he is now graduating from kindergarten there. We explored several schools in the area and are so glad we chose TLC Montessori! Our goal with selecting an early learning center/school for him was to nurture a love of learning within him. And that is exactly what TLC delivered – my son simply loves school – the teachers (Ms. Riddhi and Ms. Kathleen for preschool and Ms. Allison and Ms. Poorvi for kindergarten), lesson time, work time, the special projects, recess – everything! In fact, if he ever has to miss school due to illness or vacation (or even if I come to pick him early for appointments), he gets very sad and upset! All the staff and teachers are great – they genuinely care for the child and do an impressive job making learning interesting and fun, and specific to the child’s ability. I don’t know how they do that so well – I feel they are superhuman maybe J! The fact that most teachers have been with the school 7+ years and there is such low turnover speaks a lot. The rest of the administration and staff is great too – they have been ever so accommodating and responsive to our family’s needs always. They are very professional but at the same time manage to create a very warm, family-like atmosphere. I love that the principal and staff are at the entrance each morning to greet the parents and children – its little things like this that show you they care! I also love that the school has so many part-time options for pre-schoolers. Overall, TLC has been a great experience for our family. My son has thrived and blossomed at TLC – academically and socially. I will be sure to have my daughter go to TLC too when she is of age! I highly recommend this school!

Posted May 27, 2016

Posted May 27, 2016
We have sent our 2 kids to TLC and the 3rd one will be joining in Fall. Our experience and experience of our friends has been consistently great. One big reason for that is teachers. The same core group of teachers has been at TLC for 10+ years. The management is great as well - they take part in community events, create an environment where parents and teachers can work together, and provide summer programs. We are very happy with the impact TLC has had on our kids.

Posted May 25, 2016
TLC has been a great place for our son, he enjoyed the environment with wonderful kids and teachers, as well as rich academic works and interesting activities. We came from a foreign country where education was taken seriously, and our son once studied in some prestigious preschool there for a year with a very full schedule. Now after a year in TLC we feel that he has actually learnt more, while the classes are well structured, and the teachers have kept him motivated and happy during the study.

Posted May 20, 2016
TLC has been a great place for our daughters. The Teachers have all been fantastic with our children and when engaging with my wife and I. We've seen the girls really come into their own, they are excited about school each day, the subjects they study, and their teachers.

Posted February 06, 2015
TLC has been a great place for my son to grow socially and developmentally. The teachers are wonderful, caring and provide ongoing communication about how your child is doing. My son loves going to school and his teachers. Their administrative policies are very clear and logical. I have nothing but good things to say about the school.

Posted June 18, 2013
TLC has been an awesome experience for my son. He had been enrolled since preschool and just graduated from Kindergarten. I second other parents thoughts and cannot say enough great things about the school. My son absolutely loved going to School and is going to miss TLC so much. We are kind of sad that this was his last year at TLC. He has learned and grown so much each year and has always amazed and surprised us with his knowledge. My son is reading and doing math at a Grade 2 level which is simply amazing. TLC has given him a very strong foundation and we could not have asked for anything better for him. The teachers in both preschool and kindergarten are very loving, caring and communicative. The school also provides a great balance of language, science, math, geography, arts, Spanish and music. We have been very fortunate and blessed to have been involved with TLC. I would highly recommend the school to anyone looking for a structured Montessori environment.

TLC Montessori 4

Posted May 20, 2012
Our child absolutely *loves* TLC. I cannot say enough good things about the staff and the community offered at this school. We had previously attended a few other schools here on the plateau and I can honestly say that I wish I had enrolled my child here years earlier. My child looks forward to all the themes and extra events offered that make her feel like school is a fun place to be. My only reason for not giving the school 5 stars is that I feel strongly about the Montessori methodologies and while the teacher have the training they do not necessarily stick to the order of how the child needs to progress through the various works. All in all this is both good and bad in my eyes since the school focuses more heavily on being flexible not only with the children but also their families individual academic goals for their children.

TLC Montessori 4

Posted May 09, 2012
Our son has been in the toddler class with Ms. Denise, Ms. Namh and Ms. Sunhee and he has a terrific experience. Their loving and thoughtful coaching has allowed him to develop and grow his confidence so much. He is now going through potty training and the patience from the teachers has been a key reason for the success we've had. Ms. Denise in particular is the best teacher we could imagine for our child - gentle and caring, and yet organized and thorough. In fact we love it so much, we are keeping our older son thru kindergarten and will also sending our youngest to the toddler class next year. I have read some of the other reviews but can't say I relate to them at all as our experience with the teachers has been very positive. The only reason for 4 stars is that I work in Bellevue and the 5.30pm pick up time and rules associated with this can be tough for me if there is back up on highway ... but if that's not a concern for you, the school is awesome.

TLC Montessori