Bad
Good

My Grand son is studying in Pre School Room 1 , in Discovery Elementary School, Sammamish. He was admitted into the school in Jan'13 and since then I see changes every time he speaks to me.He explains what has happened in that day in school with so much happiness . This shows the guidance he gets from the teachers at this tender age. It is the right time that young ones are shaped up for a Bright Future and the school does this in the right direction.His mother, my daughter is extremely happy with the guidance her son gets from the teachers and school.

The principal at Discovery Elementary is a rockstar. Tera Coyle is personable and approachable, and gets to know students and parents alike. The teachers we've had at Discovery thus far are high-quality, well prepared and enthusiastic. Parent involvement at this school is very high. Discovery Elementary is incredible.

Discovery Elementary has an amazing team of educators, administrative & support staff who create a caring, encouraging & supportive learning environment for our children.

I love Discovery! The staff have done an excellant job helping to prepare young citizens for the world!

My kids go there! Great teachers! Great place to live!

Because of the ISD boundary/program, last year our son went to Challenger for his kindergarten. Now this year we are back to Discovery. We are so blessed and lucky to be back because of the wonderful principal leadership and great staffs and teachers. Mrs. Coyle always makes parents and kids so warm and welcome to come to school and home as well. Kids love her so much. We enjoy walking to school and home a lot. Unfortunately, because of the new boundary, we are moving to the new elementary Creekside again this Sep. We won t be able to walk to school and home next school year. It s great to be in a new environment, but just don t like the way ISD keeps moving kids around from school to school.

I wouldn't say it is a 'little' school - there are over 650 students and it is only grades 1-5! Is a great school, with a wonderful new principal (started in 08-09 year), dedicated staff and outstanding PTSA with a very high parent participation rate.

It's a cute little school that has great teachers, and the community is great too!

I have had children at Discovery for 8 years now and both my daughters have had a great experience and education there. Most of their teachers have been outstanding (except one, there is always at least one). We are moving and will miss Discovery and have very good memories and experiences to look back on.

Last modified Discovery Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.