SeaTac, WA

Posted June 28, 2015
If you're looking for a school that will have a great academic program that is challenging and engaging for students, and a Christian environment where your child will learn about God's love and truth, this is the school for your family! I love that my child goes to a school with strong academics, yet also has an environment that disciples her towards a loving relationship with Jesus Christ.

Posted June 25, 2015
My son just finished his second year at Seattle Christian. He loves it and we love it! He has made wonderful friends, and his teachers have been both challenging and encouraging. We love the Biblical worldview, the strong academics, and the K-12 family environment. We'll be sending our daughter next year!

Seattle Christian Schools
Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted June 11, 2015
I don't know anything about the school other than the reviews I've read... What impressed me is that the students who gave a one star review did it so eloquently that I'm convinced they are at least getting an awesome education! Not many public school 8th graders write anywhere close to that well. Most of what I have to read is atrocious! Sorry about the spiritual and/or emotional issues each one of you feel is the school's fault, I don't know enough to judge fairly about that. However, you are getting a first rate education... good writing!

Posted June 11, 2015
I've been reading the one star reviews from the students attending this school. I have to say, "I'm impressed!" Your writing skills are very high for eighth graders. Most eighth graders in public schools cannot even spell, much less have a high enough vocabulary to communicate difficult issues in writing so eloquently. I'm sorry for the emotional stress and even spiritual difficulties each one has felt the school has been responsible for, however, I'm absolutely convinced they are getting a great scholastic education! Each one of the one star review students I've read are definitely college material!

Posted May 14, 2015
This school is the best investment my family could have made. I had a son graduate last year and he was totally prepared academically as well as being prepared for the real world. The transition to college went very smoothly. The teachers here are amazing and care so deeply for the kids. The school offers a variety of classes including AP classes and some online choices. The music department also does a fabulous job. I couldn't think of a better place to have sent my kids. I'd make the same choice again.

Posted May 12, 2015
Investing into a school like Seattle Christian has been one of the best decisions for my family! Each and every staff member, whether it be elementary, middle school or the high school faculty, truly cares about the spiritual growth and academic success of students. You won't find a better place that fosters a healthy Christ-centerd culture as well as one that offers an outstanding academic program. With a senior graduating this year, SCS also does an outstanding job of preparing students for college. Most parents dream of a school that can offer the whole package. Seattle Christian is that school.

Seattle Christian Schools 2

Posted October 24, 2014
Not what we expected as a new family coming in and paying premium for this private school. Really disappointed. Only good thing is the teacher so far. Not much else.

Seattle Christian Schools 1

Posted October 22, 2014
I currently go to this school and have been since fifth grade, since then I've been bullied and changed emmotionally. Now I'm in the eighth grade, and it's not much better. Eighth grade is hard in general, kids are mean everywhere you go, but for some reason this school seem worse. My previous school had been the school of my dreams, the kids were nice and i loved it, even now i miss it. But this school has it's ups and dark downs. Christians? Possibly, I can't judge them. The atmosphere that comes off of this school isn't that great. The teachers are fantastic. My grades however... not so much. But this is just the view of an emotional new teenager, why would you listen to me? I don't know, but everything I've said is true, and if you do decide to put your kid in this school, make sure they're tough, because i wasn't and because of that i don't think I see much of a future for myself anymore. The only silver linings I've found was my relationship with God has gotten so much stronger, and you really find out who your true friends are when everyone else stabs you in the back. Coming to this school I thought it'd be fantastic, no uniforms and good influences around me. I was wrong.

Seattle Christian Schools 1

Posted September 27, 2014
This school is only worried about an outer image. When new people come to tour and learn about SCS, the staff changes completely and acts sweet, Christian, and sincere. Throughout my 6 years at SCS, I had many "christian" students and teachers show me why so many people hate Christianity. That school did exactly that as I graduated with the most hateful view on religion. I had one teacher personally try to fail me and talk bad about me to other students when I wasn't around. He still works at SCS in the Bible department. Furthermore, the testimonies and the faith of many students were destroyed. I specifically remember one incident in my senior year where a student shared her testimony about her faith which came out of a hard home life and issues with her not-so-gracious father. Another parent said they didn't like her testimony because it was too negative, and the administration was not going to let her speak at our graduation ceremony. It was to the point where many of the students did not want to share their testimonies if it was hard or contained struggle; otherwise, they would be shut down by these men and women"of God". I do not recommend this school to anyone.

Seattle Christian Schools 2

Posted August 02, 2014
I currently attend SCS as an 8th grade student. to be honest I am not looking forward to returning from summer break. Since it is a fairly small school everyone knows everyone, which could be both a good or bad thing. I have lost a lot of self confidence due to kids at the school. Some kids there are extremely judgemental and I feel that I have to keep opinions to myself, yet I believe at this age kids should feel comfortable to express how they feel without kids telling them what they believe is stupid. Girls that i haven't ever talked to have called me unimaginable rude names, and it has gotten to the point where I mostly to myself, and find it hard to socialize. The teachers I have had the past year were mostly good and supportive but some could do better with individual help for students.

Seattle Christian Schools
18301 Military Road South, SeaTac, WA  98188
Last modified Seattle Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Seattle Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top