K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

After reading the others reviews, I have to concur that the school has gotten better. We were quite worried during our 1st year here. We think the teachers and staff are terrific and now we feel more comfortable. I hope it just continues to be what we would like it to be, and that is a great private Christian school.

My experience at this school has been great. It has a good variety of classes from AP classes to online classes. It also offers a lot of music, both instrumental and vocal with a great jazz band. It also has drama this year. There are lots of opportunities to play sports with many teams qualifying for state. The teachers are amazing and care deeply about their students, as does the administration and support staff. I've been here since kindergarten and deeply appreciate the education I've received. I'd strongly recommend this school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Seattle Christian works hard at honesty and integrity. In the high school, besides chapel there are discipleship groups. Teachers are also emphasizing this and many students model high standards.

If you're looking for a school that will have a great academic program that is challenging and engaging for students, and a Christian environment where your child will learn about God's love and truth, this is the school for your family! I love that my child goes to a school with strong academics, yet also has an environment that disciples her towards a loving relationship with Jesus Christ.

My son just finished his second year at Seattle Christian. He loves it and we love it! He has made wonderful friends, and his teachers have been both challenging and encouraging. We love the Biblical worldview, the strong academics, and the K-12 family environment. We'll be sending our daughter next year!

Develops character: Neutral

I don't know anything about the school other than the reviews I've read... What impressed me is that the students who gave a one star review did it so eloquently that I'm convinced they are at least getting an awesome education! Not many public school 8th graders write anywhere close to that well. Most of what I have to read is atrocious! Sorry about the spiritual and/or emotional issues each one of you feel is the school's fault, I don't know enough to judge fairly about that. However, you are getting a first rate education... good writing!

I've been reading the one star reviews from the students attending this school. I have to say, "I'm impressed!" Your writing skills are very high for eighth graders. Most eighth graders in public schools cannot even spell, much less have a high enough vocabulary to communicate difficult issues in writing so eloquently. I'm sorry for the emotional stress and even spiritual difficulties each one has felt the school has been responsible for, however, I'm absolutely convinced they are getting a great scholastic education! Each one of the one star review students I've read are definitely college material!

This school is the best investment my family could have made. I had a son graduate last year and he was totally prepared academically as well as being prepared for the real world. The transition to college went very smoothly. The teachers here are amazing and care so deeply for the kids. The school offers a variety of classes including AP classes and some online choices. The music department also does a fabulous job. I couldn't think of a better place to have sent my kids. I'd make the same choice again.

Investing into a school like Seattle Christian has been one of the best decisions for my family! Each and every staff member, whether it be elementary, middle school or the high school faculty, truly cares about the spiritual growth and academic success of students. You won't find a better place that fosters a healthy Christ-centerd culture as well as one that offers an outstanding academic program. With a senior graduating this year, SCS also does an outstanding job of preparing students for college. Most parents dream of a school that can offer the whole package. Seattle Christian is that school.

I currently go to this school and have been since fifth grade, since then I've been bullied and changed emmotionally. Now I'm in the eighth grade, and it's not much better. Eighth grade is hard in general, kids are mean everywhere you go, but for some reason this school seem worse. My previous school had been the school of my dreams, the kids were nice and i loved it, even now i miss it. But this school has it's ups and dark downs. Christians? Possibly, I can't judge them. The atmosphere that comes off of this school isn't that great. The teachers are fantastic. My grades however... not so much. But this is just the view of an emotional new teenager, why would you listen to me? I don't know, but everything I've said is true, and if you do decide to put your kid in this school, make sure they're tough, because i wasn't and because of that i don't think I see much of a future for myself anymore. The only silver linings I've found was my relationship with God has gotten so much stronger, and you really find out who your true friends are when everyone else stabs you in the back. Coming to this school I thought it'd be fantastic, no uniforms and good influences around me. I was wrong.

Last modified Seattle Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12