SeaTac, WA

Seattle Christian Schools 2

Posted October 24, 2014
Not what we expected as a new family coming in and paying premium for this private school. Really disappointed. Only good thing is the teacher so far. Not much else.

Seattle Christian Schools 1

Posted October 22, 2014
I currently go to this school and have been since fifth grade, since then I've been bullied and changed emmotionally. Now I'm in the eighth grade, and it's not much better. Eighth grade is hard in general, kids are mean everywhere you go, but for some reason this school seem worse. My previous school had been the school of my dreams, the kids were nice and i loved it, even now i miss it. But this school has it's ups and dark downs. Christians? Possibly, I can't judge them. The atmosphere that comes off of this school isn't that great. The teachers are fantastic. My grades however... not so much. But this is just the view of an emotional new teenager, why would you listen to me? I don't know, but everything I've said is true, and if you do decide to put your kid in this school, make sure they're tough, because i wasn't and because of that i don't think I see much of a future for myself anymore. The only silver linings I've found was my relationship with God has gotten so much stronger, and you really find out who your true friends are when everyone else stabs you in the back. Coming to this school I thought it'd be fantastic, no uniforms and good influences around me. I was wrong.

Seattle Christian Schools 1

Posted September 27, 2014
This school is only worried about an outer image. When new people come to tour and learn about SCS, the staff changes completely and acts sweet, Christian, and sincere. Throughout my 6 years at SCS, I had many "christian" students and teachers show me why so many people hate Christianity. That school did exactly that as I graduated with the most hateful view on religion. I had one teacher personally try to fail me and talk bad about me to other students when I wasn't around. He still works at SCS in the Bible department. Furthermore, the testimonies and the faith of many students were destroyed. I specifically remember one incident in my senior year where a student shared her testimony about her faith which came out of a hard home life and issues with her not-so-gracious father. Another parent said they didn't like her testimony because it was too negative, and the administration was not going to let her speak at our graduation ceremony. It was to the point where many of the students did not want to share their testimonies if it was hard or contained struggle; otherwise, they would be shut down by these men and women"of God". I do not recommend this school to anyone.

Seattle Christian Schools 2

Posted August 02, 2014
I currently attend SCS as an 8th grade student. to be honest I am not looking forward to returning from summer break. Since it is a fairly small school everyone knows everyone, which could be both a good or bad thing. I have lost a lot of self confidence due to kids at the school. Some kids there are extremely judgemental and I feel that I have to keep opinions to myself, yet I believe at this age kids should feel comfortable to express how they feel without kids telling them what they believe is stupid. Girls that i haven't ever talked to have called me unimaginable rude names, and it has gotten to the point where I mostly to myself, and find it hard to socialize. The teachers I have had the past year were mostly good and supportive but some could do better with individual help for students.

Posted January 30, 2014
This school has been one of the best investments we've made. We have a senior and a freshman this year that have been students since the primary grades. They've learned a lot academically and have grown spiritually. The teachers are fabulous - caring, nurturing and academically strong. The music department is also incredibly strong with an award winning jazz band. We'd choose Seattle Christian again if we had a chance!

Posted January 26, 2013
this is my our first year at SCS. Our kids love the school and the teachers are so helpful. My sons been having trouble and his teacher helps him after school each day. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted June 20, 2012
great school with amazing faculty. Teachers are very encouraging and push you in all aspects.

Posted April 28, 2012
School is amazing. The teachers and have are so amazing and are really supportive. The academics are great too. They push us to our best. The music department and athletics are very successful. SC has chapel every week and they bring in very influencing speakers. I recommend this school to anyone who wants a good education in a Christian environment.

Seattle Christian Schools 3

Posted March 28, 2011
You don't have much of a dress code because you can wear jeans everyday. Other private schools only let you wear them on Fridays. You have to know someone and be a click with staff and parents. Seattle Christian is only Christian to them selfs.

Posted December 08, 2009
This is our second year with two kids attending!! The teachers and staff are wonderful!! We are so happy that we made this choice. We checked out a lot of schools over 2 years. It was hard for my 5th grader to leave his old school and friends, but now he tells me he wishes he would have gone here all along. He has made even more great friends. The teachers are respectful to the kids and the kids are respectful back. My son's class just spent the day helping at NW Harvest. They have missionary's come in at times and educate the kids about other countries during chapel. They get them involved with what's going on in the world. The Bible is a history class my son was missing at his last school. We love SCS!!

Seattle Christian Schools
18301 Military Road South, SeaTac, WA  98188
Last modified Seattle Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Seattle Christian Schools Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top