Seattle, WA

Dimmitt Middle School 3

Posted May 29, 2011
I was very nervous about my daughter attending Dimmitt due to its reputation and other concerned parents. To my surprise she loves it and had a great year. She's been challenged and is in accelerated classes. She's never had a problem with bullying but she has a pretty strong personality, looks older than she is and would stand up for herself if necessary.

Posted May 16, 2011
Do not let your student come to this school! Its nothing but problems! The kids dont respect the teachers and other kids will pick on yours if your child doesnt seem to "fit in" . The academic level is ok but the enviorment is so not worth your child going through the embarrasement of the school life here at Dimmit. If possible move to a different location to where your student could go to Nielsen or McKnight. So much more worth it!

Posted May 08, 2011
I am seriously not impressed by this school. After looking at reports of incidents that recently occurred at Dimmitt, I recommend that you do not send your children there, there are many proven bullies. The government needs to fill Dimmit MS with new staff because no matter what they say they will do, IT NEVER SIGNIFICANTLY GETS BETTER. Really. This is just awful.

Dimmitt Middle School 2

Posted September 22, 2010
The staff has completed a total revision of their team setting. The teachers now all work together to plan the curriculum and the office staff work right along with them. They are determined not to leave any child behind.

Posted April 28, 2010
The parents need to get on the inside of Dimmitt middle school, the part where everythings natural, not acting natural because theirs a parent in the room. Dimmitt's very uncomfortable and its not very often the feeling changes, it seems like the teachers are just trying to get through the day, and don't really mind the changes in the students thats going on around them. The food is pitifulm, the lunch is just tossed on the trays in handfuls and handed out. The way dimmitt is running im surprised, well stunned that the governer okay's our school.

Posted February 04, 2010

Posted January 05, 2010
Yes dimmitt has there problems but we are also one of the best schools to got to we have teacher who take the time even if there kids are sick and are staying home to make sure we get our work done and now matter what the teachers will work on not haveing any fightrs this year we have been working on siberbulling and i have been going toschool and was bullied once and hasd it atken care of after 2 days they belive in second chances so if u mess up and now u aren't going to do it they wont suspend u

Posted December 14, 2009
I Was not pleased with Dimmit Middle School. Well first my daughter went there for year now.(she now is in Mcknight). And,Ever since she has been there she has been bullied & harrased. When I Was in contact with the principle,I Was told that the Dimmit Staff was doing everything in there power to make it a safe enviroment for my child. Well,I was convinced at first. 2 weeks later my daughter came home balling tears. I was angry. So once again im in contact with the principle. I was told that they had a 'talk' with the bullies and that they were under control. NO THEY WERE NOT. A talk? No A SUSPENSiON>Yes. But it did not happen that way.This was an on going problem! Not once were those kids suspended. I finnaly decide enough is enough. Parents,if your thinking about a renton middle school,i suggest Mcknight Middle School. HONESTLY

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted November 18, 2008
Dimmitt Middle School is really based on learning targets and is just a great school I would say cause I've learned alot over the past months!

Dimmitt Middle School
12320 80th Ave South, Seattle, WA  98178
Last modified Dimmitt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dimmitt Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top