Bad
Good

Posted April 24, 2015
We love Alki:) We have been impressed by the dedication of teachers, staff and parents.

Posted June 11, 2014
I loved this school. the teachers/staff were always there to help you. my teachers really prepared me for Madison Middle (which I now attend). I love ALKI and wish I could visit more.

Posted September 27, 2013
I love our school! My second son is in 4th grade and I'm already starting the grieving process that we will "only" be alums and not part of it's every day... We've had multiple opportunities to move to other schools (because of Spectrum placement and a new STEM school and boundary changes), but we all decided to stay with Alki. It's surprising to me because we have had so many leadership changes over the past 7 years! You would think the whole school would go down! But, there is something about this place, this community, the foundation that has been set by the educators, students, families and all hat has given them strength to succeed. Alki has been recognized numerous times over the past few years as being one of the top schools in WA for academics and also fitness. It's also quite culturally diverse (although that might be changing unfortunately). I highly ecommend this school to other families who believe in a strong community and that social and emotional support is just as important as academics.

Posted June 03, 2011
My kids love their school and are sadden we are moving away and they will be attending a new school. I have had the priviledge of serving as a volunteer in the last few years and I know Alki Elementary is one of the best schools in the city without all the recognition it deserves. Teachers, staff, administrators and parents have worked together to make this a special place for children to learn and thrive. We will miss Alki Elementary dearly!

Alki Elementary School 4

Posted March 03, 2007
I think Alki is a perfect fit for both parents and students who want a place to feel like home. The entire school from teacher, support staff, students and families enjoy being together and sharing the same general goals for the school, a well-rounded education. Watching the students learn together and expand on their academic achievements is the best part of Alki. With a very active parent volunteer population we are able to support or school in many terrific ways. We have the beach and an old growth forest within walking distance of our school which allows our students a very unique learning environment.

Alki Elementary School

Posted August 02, 2005

Alki Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2003
I feel that Alki is a pretty good school. I believe that leadership is very important as we teach are children...Schools need to focus more on the kids, rather than the numbers. If they are able to do that, they will have better numbers and less unhappy parents, and more profitable schools As far as I am concerned, this school is handling these issues very well. I would recommend to anyone enrolling a student into this school and have complete communication with the teacher at all times.

Alki Elementary School
3010 59 Av Sw, Seattle, WA  98116
Last modified Alki Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.