Seattle, WA

Mercer Middle School 4

Posted July 30, 2014
I actually love mercer. I'm going to 8th grade this year(2014-2015). Sometimes it's hard to find out who the real and fake ones are at mercer. Teachers are actually helpful and I love how they try to be like us teenagers these days. The homework isn't hard at all to be honest, just ask for help and they will help you right away.

Mercer Middle School 1

Posted June 20, 2013
Mercer middle school-was a waste of 3years of my life I wish I could get back.i am happy to never return.this school led me to weight problems and eating my feelings away it changed me for the worse.

Posted December 19, 2011
I agree with below. Best 3 years of my life. Although the school is harsh on its punishments. For example, in washington middle school, one fight = 3 day suspension. At mercer, one fight = expulsion

Posted November 18, 2011
Mercer Middle School is the BEST school ever. I went their for 6th grade but moved ): This school has everything. I love their lunch choices, the teachers, play equipment, & diversity. If you live around the Beacon Hill area in Seattle I recommend that you go to Mercer. It will be the best 3 years of your life.

Posted October 21, 2011
As a former student, I'd say being in this school was the best 3 years of my life. I loved the teachers(they really get to know students there), the music program wasn't the best compared to other middle schools but was still fun to be in(band/orchestra contests and concerts especially), and the honors/Spectrum taught by experienced teachers really gets hardworking students ahead. Of all the sports teams in mercer, the ultimate frisbee teams were the best(judging by all their trophies- I never joined, though). If only I could relive 7th and 8th grade...

Mercer Middle School 0

Posted September 01, 2009
Mercer is the Best School The students Are Nice and the teachers Are Nice Too

Posted August 27, 2009
I am a current student at Mercer. I personally think it is a great school with a lot of diversity. I love the teachers and I really love this school. It has a lot of wonderful after- school programs such as volleyball and frisbee. The students here are really nice and awesome. I would recommend this school.

Mercer Middle School 4

Posted June 11, 2009
This is my daughters 2nd year at Mercer, and it has been great. She is in the honors program and blayed on the volleyball team. she has many great friends and is happy there. That say's alot!!

Posted June 10, 2009
We are feeling great about Mercer. It has a very friendly and accepting culture--the kids have a great attitude and we don't see the social tiers or bullying that you hear about at some other middle schools. Almost all the teachers we've had contact with are fantastic--my kids' science, social studies and language arts courses have been impressive. We were disappointed that they don't have better options for advanced math for 6h graders, but the school has worked hard with parents to accomodate the advanced kids. The band seems to be doing very well and the Ultimate program is inspiring--dominating success fueled by goofy fun.

Mercer Middle School 3

Posted April 03, 2009
Mercer is a great school... Although the principal is not that great. I was there for three year it was fun and i played on the Ultimate team which was a great chance to get out there and play a sport! There a few great teachers in every Grade which is Great!

Mercer Middle School
1600 South Columbian Wy, Seattle, WA  98108
Last modified Mercer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mercer Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top