Bad
Good

Posted January 08, 2015
Excellent school with excellent teachers. If you have a choice, send your child to this school! They have high quality staff and respectable students. Also, if your child has a medical condition, there happens to be a hospital right next door! Fun Fact: The previous WA governor (Gary Locke) attended this school.

Mercer Middle School 4

Posted July 30, 2014
I actually love mercer. I'm going to 8th grade this year(2014-2015). Sometimes it's hard to find out who the real and fake ones are at mercer. Teachers are actually helpful and I love how they try to be like us teenagers these days. The homework isn't hard at all to be honest, just ask for help and they will help you right away.

Posted September 26, 2013
I think this is a great school. I think the people are very nice and welcoming.

Mercer Middle School 1

Posted June 20, 2013
Mercer middle school-was a waste of 3years of my life I wish I could get back.i am happy to never return.this school led me to weight problems and eating my feelings away it changed me for the worse.

Posted December 19, 2011
I agree with below. Best 3 years of my life. Although the school is harsh on its punishments. For example, in washington middle school, one fight = 3 day suspension. At mercer, one fight = expulsion

Posted November 18, 2011
Mercer Middle School is the BEST school ever. I went their for 6th grade but moved ): This school has everything. I love their lunch choices, the teachers, play equipment, & diversity. If you live around the Beacon Hill area in Seattle I recommend that you go to Mercer. It will be the best 3 years of your life.

Posted October 21, 2011
As a former student, I'd say being in this school was the best 3 years of my life. I loved the teachers(they really get to know students there), the music program wasn't the best compared to other middle schools but was still fun to be in(band/orchestra contests and concerts especially), and the honors/Spectrum taught by experienced teachers really gets hardworking students ahead. Of all the sports teams in mercer, the ultimate frisbee teams were the best(judging by all their trophies- I never joined, though). If only I could relive 7th and 8th grade...

Mercer Middle School

Posted September 01, 2009
Mercer is the Best School The students Are Nice and the teachers Are Nice Too

Posted August 27, 2009
I am a current student at Mercer. I personally think it is a great school with a lot of diversity. I love the teachers and I really love this school. It has a lot of wonderful after- school programs such as volleyball and frisbee. The students here are really nice and awesome. I would recommend this school.

Mercer Middle School 4

Posted June 11, 2009
This is my daughters 2nd year at Mercer, and it has been great. She is in the honors program and blayed on the volleyball team. she has many great friends and is happy there. That say's alot!!

Mercer Middle School
1600 South Columbian Wy, Seattle, WA  98108
Last modified Mercer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.