Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

In my opinion, the community is great but my daughter kindergarten's teacher (Montessori program) is not really good, I just feel she is not genuine and not loving teacher. But the children in my daughter's classroom are fabulous!

is a very nice calm and fun place teachers are fun and teachers will hep you with anything and they will play thing at reases with you.

Daniel Bagley is wonderful! We've had kids here since 2006 and just love everything about this place.

Bagley is a great school. My son is in kindergarten and loves going to school. His teacher, the PTA, and the school culture are all exceptional.

My two grandchildren have blossomed in their Montessori classes at Bagley. It especially pleases me to see them becoming avid readers!

It challenges their minds and is gentle with their souls.

We love this school. I have a 4th grader and 1st grader there and cant wait for my 2 year-old to attend there in a few years. Fabulous principal, with extremely dedicated teachers and parents. I cant imagine sending my children anywhere else.

Daniel Bagley has been a wonderful for my daughter, who is in 2nd grade this year. It is a smaller school with a warm old-world charm inside with teachers and staff that care so much about the kids. The Montessori program is unique to our school district and my independent daughter thrives using the small group learning methods. It is also easy for kids to advance at their own levels, making it more challenging and interesting for the kids. The health and fitness program is extremely motivating for the kids, and the art and library programs are also excellent, with committed professionals we are grateful to have. The parents are involved, happy to help and volunteer, and it is a close-knit community that I would recommend to nearly everyone.

Caring teachers, fantastic leadership and significant parent involvement make for a wonderful learning environment. Our daughter loves being a Bagley Bee! She is in the contemporary kindergarten program, and we've had nothing but a positive experience. Her teacher has been attentive to her needs as an advanced learner, and the K/1 split classrooms have been a positive. The proximity to Aurora Ave. was an initial concern, but there has never been a problem.

This school is fabulous! It has an active parent body and is just a delightful community. In response to the comment below: the class sizes are sometimes large, but there are usually a teacher and an aide, so the ratios are quite good. Also, the class rooms are physically big. My son tested into Lowell, but we are keeping him here because we love it and feel like he is appropriately challenged. Teachers are committed, responsive, and very caring. Our new principal is simply excellent. The building itself doesn't look like much from the outside, but is charming inside -- tall ceilings, old fashioned woodwork and chalkboards, and a huge playground. Also, as mentioned, we have such a great health and fitness (PE) teacher who is adored by the students (as a parent of an active boy, I appreciate the PE program -- nothing like when I was a kid)

Last modified Daniel Bagley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.