Seattle, WA

Posted August 17, 2015
I can't say enough great things about this school. If you're looking to invest in a quality education for your children, this is the place! I wrote a Google review highlighting some specific things that I think make Brighton so wonderful, and I can't think of a single negative thing to say. Before enrolling my daughter here, I checked out and researched pretty much every private school in the area. Brighton was the school I chose because it's truly an outstanding place of learning. My daughter loves everything about the school (especially her two teachers, Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Dalton) and she has never complained about having a bad experience while at school. I'm pleased with my decision to enroll my daughter at Brighton. The quality of education they offer is worth every tuition penny.

Posted December 18, 2011
Beautiful facility and wonderfully dedicated staff.The Principal demonstrates incredible enthusiasm and appears to know each students name! The teachers are equally committed and even the lunch staff are fully engaged in providing the very best for each child.

Brighton Elementary School

Posted March 26, 2009
I love this school! It has a warm inviting atmosphere where children thrive and flourish.

Posted April 26, 2005
Excellent school! Warm environment--staff makes effort for parents and children to be comfortable. Very much a community atmosphere. Amazing academic program, all execl above average. Standards are just set higher without a lot of jabber. Recent turnover in pricipals makes that hard to rate.

Brighton Elementary School
6725 45th Ave S., Seattle, WA  98126
Last modified Brighton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brighton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top