Bad
Good

I can't say enough great things about this school. If you're looking to invest in a quality education for your children, this is the place! I wrote a Google review highlighting some specific things that I think make Brighton so wonderful, and I can't think of a single negative thing to say. Before enrolling my daughter here, I checked out and researched pretty much every private school in the area. Brighton was the school I chose because it's truly an outstanding place of learning. My daughter loves everything about the school (especially her two teachers, Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Dalton) and she has never complained about having a bad experience while at school. I'm pleased with my decision to enroll my daughter at Brighton. The quality of education they offer is worth every tuition penny.

Beautiful facility and wonderfully dedicated staff.The Principal demonstrates incredible enthusiasm and appears to know each students name! The teachers are equally committed and even the lunch staff are fully engaged in providing the very best for each child.

I love this school! It has a warm inviting atmosphere where children thrive and flourish.

Last modified Brighton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.