Seattle, WA

Dearborn Park Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2013
I love this school I went here for elementary school as well as my little brother. My daughter is now going to start school this September and I wish i still lived Seattle. Even though its been about 20 years i truly appreciated my teachers and both my principals. Mr. James was awesome and I wish he never left! Teachers here care for their students and enforce encouragement! Thank you DEARBORN PARK!! HOME OF THE DRAGONS! BTW we had the best SCATS team!

Dearborn Park Elementary School 3

Posted March 16, 2010
Dearborn Park Elementary is a good school, it could be better if it focused more on academic fitness, rather than physical fitness. For some students we noticed too much time is spent in the gym. Before the bell rings, 2x a week gym class and afterschool, not including recess. Is there time for them to pick up a book and read?

Dearborn Park Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Dearborn Park is a wonderful mix of diversity. My children love this school, the principal, the teachers and especially the sports and singing! It has been a great experience and my daughter has been there for almost 6 years now!

Dearborn Park Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2008
The PhysEd program and after school sports excel in the district. The music and dance instruction likewise give the children a great learning opportunity. The Art program could use improvement. There are several teachers whom I've experienced as excellent or heard are. The principal is active and involved. The office is supportive and responsive. This year is a transitional year: new principal, teachers/staff from two different schools being combined into one building, so there are bumps to work out. Student achievement ranks very low in standardized testing, and I have not yet figured out how my gifted child will be served to the extent desired. The classroom sizes this year are too large in my opinion, especially since many children speak English as a second language and come from economically and educationally challenged situations. Considering the challenges this school faces, it should be commended.

Dearborn Park Elementary School 5

Posted January 22, 2008
this school is very nice and contacts the parents immediatly.they always give notices.

Dearborn Park Elementary School 3

Posted March 30, 2004

Dearborn Park Elementary School
2820 South Orcas St, Seattle, WA  98108
Last modified Dearborn Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dearborn Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top