Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I attended Kimball many years ago and have very fond memories of growing up here. The teachers were excellent in ensuring that the students thrived academically and emotionally. They gave me such a great foundation that I truly believe it helped me continue to thrive in my academic journey from attending UW for undergraduate to Columbia University in New York for graduate school. I wish I could track down all the teachers I had to thank them for giving me such a great and healthy foundation of the crucial early years of my development.

My daughter went to this school for Kindergarten and had the lovely experience of Mrs. D as a teacher!! A wonderful teacher my daughter loved her, her class, and enjoyed all of the spirit events and more. I had been nervous as we all are at our kids starting at a public school but I was very very happy with this school and the passion that I saw in the staff, from the cafeteria lady, to the principal and classroom teacher. My only gripe was based on budget cuts more than the school which was the lack of a nurse on location...more of a government issue than a school issue.

The teachers at Kimball are horrible. Constantly, my little sister would come home and tell me how their teachers would use her as example and publicly humilate her in front of their classmates. She's been having trouble with her schoolwork but is too afraid to ask for help because of THAT. And then we get a letter was sent home asking for money/food donations to throw a party for the teachers. I'm all about giving thanks when it's due, but in this case, thanks is the last thing I'd give!

This is a wonderful cultural mix of students and teachers--all helping to teach and learn about a lot more than subjects. It needs help.

Amazing teachers, staff and the quality of education is wonderful. My daughter loves her school and enjoyed her first day as a first grader.

Wonderful diversity and parent involvement. New emphasis this year on continuity and consistency. Creative, conscientious and caring teachers result in kids who love to go to school!

Great school, good diversity and teachers that really love what they do. Parents are warm and friendly. I would have loved it to go to a school like this.

Last modified Kimball Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.