Roxhill Elementary School 1

Posted October 08, 2014
This is a terrible school. They have me on a robocall and refuse to take my off the list. I have repeatedly left messages when their machine calls me, requesting that they take me off their list. I have indicated that I felt that I would need to complain if they kept having their machine call me. I am two time zones away and their machine keeps calling me late at night. I am a senior and they have no respect for my request that they stop having their machine call me at night. I am am on the do not call list but they seem to take their public status as a license to ignore my requests to be left alone. Their lack of responsiveness to my clear request causes me to think that they just go through the motions, with no concerns for the individual. I am glad that I have no family members in this school, since it is clear that they do not respond to the needs of the individual!

Posted September 26, 2013
Both my granddaughters attend Roxhill elementary And are thriving academically and socially. Roxhill staff abd teachers are extremely attentive to All the students needs and work to meet them as quickly as possible. I am proud to call Roxhill the best and friendliest school ever! Thanks to everyone.

Posted March 12, 2010
This is the school you want your child to attend! Our daughter who is in the 4th grade and plays the flute in the school band has been thriving at Roxhill since 1st grade. We tried another local elementary school but found Roxhill to be a warm, welcoming school filled with teachers and staff that really care about every child succeeding. Our daughter took part in the Global Reading Challenge this February and her team The best from the West was selected to participate in the Semi-finals! Every teacher she has had from Jenny Dew, Don Hill, Maureen LaGrone and now Teresa Klein have been wonderful inspirations for her and her classmates. Not only does Roxhill have wonderful teachers and staff but we also are one of the few schools to have a full-time nurse, full-time librarian, computers in evey classroom, a mini computer lab and a large computer lab.

Roxhill Elementary School 0

Posted February 23, 2010
Roxhill is a great school, my niece attended Roxhill and did great their from kindergarten to 5th grade. She excelled in all of her areas, and has continued her lessons with the flute. My nefhew is attending Roxhill, and is now in the 5th grade. He has been qualified to take the Rainier Schoalors Program. Roxhill's volunteers, stayed with my nefhew for a 45 minutes each day to help him study for the test. This school is great. They are there to help your child succeed now and for the future.

Posted March 29, 2008

Roxhill Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2006
This is a wonderful school as long as you are involved with your children. They will pay close attention to if your children have any special places they need help with reading and writing and get them the help they need.

Roxhill Elementary School 1

Posted May 11, 2006

Roxhill Elementary School 4

Posted October 07, 2005
- a staff

Roxhill Elementary School
9430 30 Av SW, Seattle, WA  98126
Last modified Roxhill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roxhill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top