Bad
Good

I love Sanislo the teachers are awesome I never want to leave Sanislo!Mr.Simmons and the other teachers are great they believe in us!They trust and they make a bond with us like we are family and I always feel like I'm family!And they feel like they're family to me too!

Our family has been extremely happy with his Sanislo experience. Extremely diverse student body. Experienced and motivated teachers. A location among the trees and wetlands. Our principal, Ms. Nelson is in her second year and is working hard leading by example and setting high expectations. The art teacher is EXCEPTIONAL!

Sanislo is a small school but it's a grate school my daughter loves sanislo. She seas it's the best school in seattle.And she enjoys unicicling after school. The teachers are grate teachers.For kinderegarten it's the beast schooling there could ever be.

Still a great school, but when we lost Eric Nelson, an amazing principal & Mrs. T, a HUGE loss for Sanislo's PE & SCATTS program...well it just doesn't feel the same. We still have a fabulous Art teacher! My daughter loves the after school CDSA program, they are wonderful at helping her with homework!

Amazing staff. Terrific teachers. Great parent support. Afterschool fun includes jump-rope club, tumbling, chess and much more. Highly recommend no matter where you live - worth the drive.

Last modified Sanislo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.