PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)

My two children have gone through the preschool and my oldest is in kindergarten this year. The individualized attention, love, and care my kids have received is phenomenal. The community is incredibly welcoming and there is a strong parent-teacher partnership. We wouldn't be happier with our choice to send our children to Holy Rosary.

Holy Rosary is an amazing school and community. Our children are exposed to and encouraged in the development of a lifelong love of learning every day. This school is producing young men and women of character who will be productive members and leaders in society. This school is the reason we haven't moved away from West Seattle...it is terrific!

My kids love the school and the community atmosphere. They are happy to go to school each morning. The individualized attention my kids receive is amazing, and the inclusion of Specialists, art, music, Spanish and the amazing STEM program is great. As a parent, I'm thrilled with the communication and responsiveness from the school and teachers.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The school leadership has years of experience and partners well with parents. They encourage and create an atmosphere of collaboration.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My kids regularly have opportunities for community service work, which has resulted in my kids initiating volunteering.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are amazing. At every level they know my kids, even if they don't teach them.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework has been designed for each age group and grade in schook. The homework sets up my kids to succeed.

We have been blown away by the professionalism of the teachers, the commitment of the administrators, and the strength of the community at Holy Rosary. Each teacher has gone above and beyond to get to know our sons' learning styles, support their growth, and communicate with us about their progress. Parents are active and involved and our sons' classmates have been engaged, respectful, and inclusive. Our kids are thriving in this sweet, nurturing, and rigorous environment.

I am so happy with this school. The teachers have been incredible. My older son has learning differences and the support he has received brings tears to my eyes. He has come so far with the support of his teachers and reading specialists. Also I love the feeling of community. We help each other out and support each other. I know that if I need help, there are ten moms I can call in a second who will give my kids a ride home or take them after school if I have an appointment.

Effective school leaders: Agree

Really excited about the new principal. There has been some changes over the last few years with an interim in place. But the necessary things have been handled with the leadership and things are moving along nicely.

Last modified Holy Rosary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8