9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 13, 2012
We are so impressed with O'Dea High School! They really walk the talk! Our son is very happy even though the academics are challenging. The commitment of parent volunteering is also impressive. Parents want to give back. Respect for self, teachers, other students and for what the school stands for is very much part of the culture.

Posted March 06, 2009
Without O'Dea I wouldn't have gotten into to College. I probably would have ended up in a very bad situation after High School and I probably wouldn't have met my wife. O'Dea did well by me and I only hope to return the favor someday.

Posted October 21, 2007
Great school I attend. It changed my life. I would have prob been in jail or doing drugs but this school helped me find God and the teachers have seen it all and were a big help. I had made honor roll and have many scholarships I can go many places for college Odea I owe my life to you

Posted September 08, 2006
O'Dea High school is a school that cultivates whole young men. Their program consistently reinforces character, discipline and a concern for others while offering a solid academic program. The student body is diverse in terms of ethnicity, socioeconomic status and academic ability and students seem to develop solid friendships across these lines which in other settings might be barriers. It has strong Catholic Christian identity beyond what takes place in 'religion' class. Athletics and other extracurricular activities are an integral part of the shaping of these young men while they are at O'Dea. The Mothers club and Fathers Club help support the mission of the school and parents and alums seem very involved. We are extremely satisfied with the experience our son is having at O'Dea.

Posted July 05, 2006
O'Dea is the best high school. O'Dea offers many sports, clubs and extracurriculars. Over 85% of students participate in sports. It is a great school with a rich and diverse student body, one of the state's premier schools.

O'dea High School