Posted September 11, 2014
247 students for 2014-2015. Grades K-8: full-day kindergarten and a true middle school model for grades 6-8. Preschool on site. Specialists include music, art, Spanish, PE, library, and technology. Strong Catholic values although children of all faiths welcome. Chrome books and iPads at a 1:2 ratio per student. 100% of graduating 8th graders accepted to Catholic high school.

Our Lady of Fatima School 1

Posted May 07, 2011
To tell you the truth, a student's time at Our Lady of Fatima can either be good or bad. I hated Fatima. If you fit in (as in preppy), your experience will be good. Mine wasn't. The majority of the students are annoying, cliquey, and rude when your back is turned. They hate anyone who seems to be better than they at something. People say that the education is good, but I beg to differ. This school has a small, bad education program. None of them are challenging at all. They are all super easy, so easy that I'm bored and considered a genius (which I'm not). The teachers are either really good or really bad. There are a few teachers who are ill-fitted for the grade level they are teaching (as in a teacher more suited for first grade teaching eighth grade). This school is full of hypocrites (a word most students at Fatima don't know), with their "non-bullying" and "good Christian" attitudes that they never follow. My friend (another outcast) literally stopped believing in God because of the religion program here. I still believe because of some ray of hope. Overall, if you want your child to become depressed, stupid, and Atheist, I highly recommend this Our Lady of Fatima.

Posted March 21, 2011
We are now in our third year and have two students at Our Lady of Fatima. Both my husband (who is not Catholic) and I are very happy with the decision to send our children to such a great school. There is a combination of strong community, high academic standards, and continuity of leadership that we did not find at other schools in the area. Most importantly, my children LOVE their school, their friends and their teachers. The students at Fatima are taught to be respectful, socially concscious and academically responsible--we feel this is well worth the price of tuition. I encourage anyone thinking about this school to watch the videos on the school website. They are a current and accurate depiction of the school we have experienced.

Posted February 01, 2010
I went to this school, and it was truly the best thing my parents ever did for me. Without this school i wouldnt know anything or be interested in faith, or who to turn to in difficult times. The tuition is expensive but you child will completely turn out better from this school. My parents sent thier 6 kids through this school including their parents parents...Its amazing what this school has done to improve the people in my family. The crucial time is now when your kids are young and just learning, OLF does it all, discipline, challenge, and help students through everything. Sure the uniforms weren't always fun to wear but the school was very challenging but i learned the most here and i hope to send my children here one day. Thanks to my parents and the teachers that helped me through all the schooling.

Our Lady of Fatima School 2

Posted November 05, 2009

Posted May 23, 2009
Our Lady of Fatima school is the best school ever!!! It has great, kind, wonderful, fully smart teachers and great, kind students. But on the other hand, there may be cliques and some students may be exclusive and the teachers try to solve that case as they possibly can but they failed. Still, our Lady of Fatima is the best school to get close to god and to prepare students who are getting in high school. Their technology is great and they have great advanced education and I mean great great great advanced advanced education.....The education there is advanced. Some students there may attend at that school to hang out and others..Because of their parents wanting them to recieve good education. Even though OLF seems ok to some people, but actually, our Lady of Fatima school is great at some times!!

Our Lady of Fatima School 3

Posted August 04, 2008

Our Lady of Fatima School 3

Posted February 10, 2008
Fatima Is a good school though it does not care about bullieing. One of my best friend had to leave because of it. I was in tears and thought we would hardly see each other alot. Now I'm trying to get my parents to look at other schools to. They don't believe me.

Our Lady of Fatima School 2

Posted September 10, 2006

Our Lady of Fatima School
3301 West Dravus Street, Seattle, WA  98199
Last modified Our Lady of Fatima School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady of Fatima School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top