PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My daughters attend St Catherine and as a family, we feel well-cared for here. One of my children has significant problems with adhd and the school both detected her problems and have supported her. She is learning and loves her school and extra curricular activities. My other daughter has academic gifts and I trust the school to find ways to challenge her. We love participating with other parents and teachers/administrators to create an amazing experience for our children's mental, social, physical and spiritual learning. This community has supported our children and our family. We feel fortunate and blessed to be here. We recommend this school to other families who are looking for a close knit community

My child has been attending St. C. for a few years and we couldn’t be happier. It’s a small, sweet gem of a school and has been a breath of fresh air after attending a local public school. We’ve been very pleased with the academics and the teachers/staff. What really makes St. C. shine, though, is the community. Parents are involved and organize many fun social events, and the children (pre-K through 8) know each other. I love that everyone is looking out for my kid and each other.

The principal of this school is extremely abrasive. She is new and it shows. A neighbor inquired about this school for her son who has ADHD - the principal told her he would not be a good fit for the school, without even meeting him or seeing his school records. My daughter struggled socially and the school was no help. Class sizes are very large - my daughter's 2nd grade class had 28 students. Not worth the money.

I currently have a first grader and a pre-schooler in St. Catherine's. My children are very different from one another but they both enjoy the school, activities, teachers, staff, and curriculum. The school work is meaningful and rigorous enough without being overly time-consuming. There is a strong sense of community that pervades the school and all feel welcomed whether they are a member of the parish or not. Our family enjoys the company of the other families that attend the school and the school does a fantastic job bringing everyone together through year-round activities and functions. We are thrilled to have discovered this jewel in NE Seattle and look forward to our children attending many happy years at St. Catherine School.

The wasl and itbs scores are great. It is a great community to belong to! There are lots of sports to choose from for every grade and there is art, PE, and music. Somtimes there are free after-school drama or science workshops.

Last modified St Catherine School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8