PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 12, 2015
Because when I am at this school I truly do know that this school also do listen to the students

Posted August 12, 2015
This is school is amazing all the teachers are kinds and so are the students this was my first year at at.paul and it was amazing I am so happy that I made the switch to come to st.paul

Posted January 20, 2010
We did our research of all of the other catholic elementary schools before choosing St Paul school. We are so happy! Our child is thriving both academically and socially.

Posted September 02, 2009
My son has attended pre-k at St. Paul and is a kindergartener this year and I can not say enough about how wonderful the school is. Mrs. Rita and Mrs. Leslie in the administrative offices are always available to help parents figure out paperwork. They know the students by name and work very hard to remember that little something special about each student. Mrs. Scanlon, Ms. Camille and Mrs. Lisa in the pre-k class were extremely patient with the children and do an excellent job of communicating each childs progress/areas of concern to his/her parents. But what I love most about St. Paul is the level of involvement of the parents. Most parents (parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents) do way more volunteer time then the school actually asks for and alot of families stay involved with each other outside of school. I can't say enough great things about the school.

Posted May 09, 2009
I moved my girls to St. Paul after a not so great experience at another Catholic school. I have been delighted! It is a diverse well run small school. Great leadership from the principal, caring teachers and involved parents. I am watching my girls develop into well rounded responsible young ladies.

St. Paul School 4

Posted September 04, 2007
I think this school has a very good way of reaching out to its students. Although sometimes the programs do not feel as thoroughly prepared as they could be. Being a graduate from this school i think it has shaped me into an excellent student. The youth, children, and staff are superbly kind and easy to talk to. It is a great place to be comfortable. i feel improvement should revolve around sports and arts as well.

St. Paul School 4

Posted August 09, 2005
I think its good small school. It doesn't have all the arts and sports most schools do. Also the acedemic programs are average. I feel they need to do more with the eight grade program. The level of parent involvement is great.

Posted June 10, 2004
This school is very diverse and has wonderful, caring teachers who know their material. Principal Wayne Melonson has an excellent history with the Seattle School District and has served on the ODEA High School board. It is also in a great location and my sister and I have turned out wonderful with a great foundation at St. Pauls.

10001 57th Ave S, Seattle, WA  98178