PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Because when I am at this school I truly do know that this school also do listen to the students

This is school is amazing all the teachers are kinds and so are the students this was my first year at at.paul and it was amazing I am so happy that I made the switch to come to st.paul

We did our research of all of the other catholic elementary schools before choosing St Paul school. We are so happy! Our child is thriving both academically and socially.

My son has attended pre-k at St. Paul and is a kindergartener this year and I can not say enough about how wonderful the school is. Mrs. Rita and Mrs. Leslie in the administrative offices are always available to help parents figure out paperwork. They know the students by name and work very hard to remember that little something special about each student. Mrs. Scanlon, Ms. Camille and Mrs. Lisa in the pre-k class were extremely patient with the children and do an excellent job of communicating each childs progress/areas of concern to his/her parents. But what I love most about St. Paul is the level of involvement of the parents. Most parents (parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents) do way more volunteer time then the school actually asks for and alot of families stay involved with each other outside of school. I can't say enough great things about the school.

I moved my girls to St. Paul after a not so great experience at another Catholic school. I have been delighted! It is a diverse well run small school. Great leadership from the principal, caring teachers and involved parents. I am watching my girls develop into well rounded responsible young ladies.

I think this school has a very good way of reaching out to its students. Although sometimes the programs do not feel as thoroughly prepared as they could be. Being a graduate from this school i think it has shaped me into an excellent student. The youth, children, and staff are superbly kind and easy to talk to. It is a great place to be comfortable. i feel improvement should revolve around sports and arts as well.

Last modified St. Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8