PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The reason I feel this way is because I attend this school and I wish I could say that I am proud of going here . Sadly the teachers here don't care about our learning experience they focus on things we will not be using later on in life , like practicing how to line up or giving detention for untrue reasons. Detention is meant for students that need it. Not because of talking or asking a question . This school should focus more on our education then making a perfect line at the end of the day we still end up going to all of our classes . They blame us for being late when there is no time to make perfect lines and get to class . They should stop paying for things to put on the wall and pay for bigger hallways . Or at least give us a voice to say what we think .

teachers are extremely unfair to specific students. They seem to pay more attention to other students that dont need help rather then helping the students that need help. Not only but they make students practice things that will not help them achieve anything in life. This school has not taught students what they need to know. Also the building is not in good shape, the walls and floors are creaky and broken! Over all dont really like this school.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

I was bullied for 3 years, I would talk to the teachers about it and they would only make the bully say sorry. I have never heard the same person say sorry that many times. That did not fix anything! The bullying didn't stop until I confronted the bully years later. They don't do anything to help students!! I am not in anyway proud of attending this school.

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

I'm not aware of much bullying here.

Effective school leaders: Agree

We all miss Mr. B, but Missi Teme is passionate and competent. She connects with the kids and parents.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Holy Family is not shy about its Catholic identity.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They clearly care about the kids and keep close contact with the parents to ensure success.

It takes a sacrifice to send our kids here, but the benefits are clear. The teachers and staff are dedicated and the parents are invested. My kids map scores are above average for the school district and the archdiocese and the culture at the school supports the discipline and values they get at home. I think some of the comments here are either outdated or disgruntled. We have 3 kids in the school and love it.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers are exceptional at differentiation of instruction as there are many different levels of learning in the community.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school promotes strong, Catholic values. Students go to Mass weekly and constantly discuss how to live the Gospel.

Last modified Holy Family School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8