Seattle Hebrew Academy 1

Posted November 28, 2013
this is a huge school but looks are not everything inside is way different. the dress code is so stricked. some of the teachers dont follow it but they tell you to fix your skirt if its to high even though there skirts are way higher then your own. last year in fifth grade i had a book buddy and they would read books and there teachers kept on pushing them and not really helping. other then that this school is pretty good it might just be my class because we arent the best in the world but i think you should consider a different school before this one maybe when there in second grade you could put them in this school but not higher nor lower.

Seattle Hebrew Academy 5

Posted October 28, 2011
I have 2 children at sha... I am very impressed with my children's education. I wish I had such a great learning experience.

Seattle Hebrew Academy 5

Posted March 05, 2010
I love SHA. My child gets an excellent educaton. She is greeted each morining with positive comments to start off her day. Her mind is filled with curious questions that the teachers are able to answer. SHA is not only our school, but SHA is our family. I know my childs best interest are always first priority. A huge thank you to my SHA family.

Seattle Hebrew Academy 4

Posted December 21, 2008

Seattle Hebrew Academy
1617 Interlaken Drive East, Seattle, WA  98112
Last modified Seattle Hebrew Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Seattle Hebrew Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top