Posted May 27, 2015
My daughter is just finishing Kindergarten, her first year at Hope Lutheran. We couldn't be happier with the school. She has flourished there, and I have watched her classmates flourish as well. Even students who were struggling at the beginning of the year have made remarkable improvements. The students in the upper grade levels are incredibly compassionate and considerate - I think it is a demonstration of the culture which is taught at this school.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 27, 2015
The students at the school, in all grade levels, display incredible integrity, compassion and fairness. It is a Christian school and the Christian faith permeates all school activities emphasizing compassion, grace, forgiveness, healthy respect for others, and love for God and others.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 26, 2015
The school is friendly and student focused. My son loves going to preschool here. He has learned a lot this year, got a chance to play and work with kids his age. The creative play based learning is my favorite part in addition to the wonderful teachers he has.

Posted April 01, 2015
My son is almost done with a year here. What a wonderful school. Small class and entire school, it feels like a family. Caring staff. My sons next year teacher already knows his name and greets him when she sees him. His teacher now is loving, caring and has creative ways to create a well rounded learning environment. My son blooms here because of so much love and thoughtfulness at this school. Seriously it's a dream come to not to have any complaints. The high quality of academics here are worth every penny. Christian principals are modeled regularly in a down to earth manner. I feel at ease when my son is dropped off here.

Posted September 19, 2014
My son began attending Hope two years ago in 6th grade. He has a vision disability, and despite the best efforts of his prior public school, my son could never keep up with his peers in any way, educational, emotional, or social. The decision to send him to Hope has been life-changing. The staff and students of Hope are the most wonderful and caring people we have ever met, and the education and extra-curricular activities are top-notch. My son is never without help if he needs it. He has made educational leaps, amazing friends, and is able to participate in clubs and athletics. Thanks to Hope, my child is having a peaceful and happy school experience. We are so thankful.

Posted April 17, 2014
Hope Lutheran Seattle is one of those rare gems that provide not only a great education, but a great place to grow socially and spiritually. The teachers at Hope truly love their jobs and love their students! And this starts at the top with a warm-hearted, visionary principal who leads by example. Upon arriving in the morning, she is always outside greeting everyone and we all feel like we are coming home for the day. The class sizes are small; individual attention is therefore a given and parent involvement is encouraged and appreciated. Love for God permeates the school and our children are taught the values of living a Christian life, loving and serving Jesus - what a blessing! I thank the good Lord everyday for Hope - for the school, church and ministries - we feel totally blessed to be a part of the Hope family!

Posted April 12, 2014
Hope Lutheran is a family! We were initially drawn here for the academics - despite their small class size they seem to cater to every child's needs. But we quickly learned that they genuinely care for each other! From the principal to every teacher to every staff member, their positive attitude is infectious for both children and parents. Our commute is 45 minutes, passing many schools along the way, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Posted April 11, 2014
Everyone is so kind & helpful! They really care on how your child is developing in every aspect. It's a small school with a big heart!

Posted April 09, 2014
We transferred to hope from Lafayette and could not be more happy. I've seen our kids excel in such a short period of time. I would compare the education to the spectrum program at Lafayette but in a small school environment. Everyone is so encouraging and the parent involvement is amazing . I'v seen no bulling and even shy kids (one of ours) is able to speak in front of large groups now. The lower grades are becoming impacted but I would encourage parents to check out the program.

Posted April 07, 2014
If you're looking for high quality academic education, student first approach and family centered care for each student... THEN...Hope Lutheran School is your home away from home!

4456 42nd Ave SW, Seattle, WA  98116