PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Concordia is a nurturing, supportive and personalized school. Our twin boys attended the Giraffe preschool program and are just wrapping up their Kindergarten year on the White Team. We love the collaboration and teamwork that occurs across the grades. The teachers and entire staff are definitely partners with us in the growth and development of our children - mind, body, and spirit.

I have two children at Concordia and it has been a perfect fit for our family. The small class sizes, attentive teachers and the way they individualize the learning for my kids has made it such a great place to have our kids. It feels like family there and I love their focus on the whole child and each students individual needs. I am so thankful that we found such a hidden gem in the NE neighborhood.

Concordia is an amazing school with teachers and staff that truly care about their students. We enrolled our daughter for the preschool program and knew immediately it would be a great fit for us. We love the small class sizes, the individual attention she gets, and the inviting classrooms. When she reached Kindergarten, our intent had always been to transition to public school, but loved the school so much, we stayed! We are not a religious family, per se, and even though it is a Christian school, we have never felt anything but welcome there. I highly recommend this school!

Concordia is a fabulous school. I have two girls and a boy here and if there have ever been problems they were dealt with immediately by the capable hands of the administrator principal and teachers. Education is excellent and I would recommend school to anyone who wants a quality education for their children.

My child attended this school for the beginning of the 2012/2013 school year. She is a girl and the other girls did not welcome her or treat her kindly. The behavior was not dealt with and we left the school. I have seen posts from two other families that this happened to here; both had the same thing occur. The posts are always removed within a week. Interesting.

I am a former student of Concordia. I attended from 4th to 6th grade and loved it! Especially in 4th and 5th grade, where my teacher gave our class a great foundation. Things I learned during those years have stayed with me and helped me during Junior High and High School! Despite the small class size, I still had the opportunity to take an advanced math class. The small class size does mean that the students have a much closer bond, and students in combined-grade classrooms (i.e. 3rd and 4th) have the opportunity to learn from older students and get a taste of what they will learn the following year.

We love the public schools and wanted both of our children to go through the system from kindergarten through high school. The needs of my daughter for a smaller, more nurturing environment however sent us looking for the best school for her needs. We found that school at Concordia. We are not Lutherans but we have found that our child is loved and treasured for who she is not the color of her skin, her religion or her scholastic standing. Because it is a multi-age program, she is at her level of competence in all subjects. She loves being surrounded by children of all ages and teachers and staff who know her and care for her. Please note that that Concordia has changed direction in the last few years. Check out this wonderful school if you are looking for a small, caring and great eduacational environment for your children.

Concordia has been a great fit for both our children. It's a small school, so there's a strong feeling of community. The teachers and staff are very available - we even called the principal and our child's teacher one evening to discuss some behavioral issues, and they both thanked us the next day for involving them! The small classes are wonderful; each child ends up with lots of attention and a teaching plan tailored to their own needs and abilities. We think we've found a hidden gem in Seattle education that most people just don't know about.

Last modified Concordia Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8