K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 25, 2015
My kids have been at SCS since Kindergarten and are now in 3rd grade. They look forward to school every single day. They love their teachers, the rich program offerings and their classmates. They love the wonderful playground and the inclusive and loving environment. I feel good dropping them off each day knowing they will be nurtured spiritually and stretched academically

Shoreline Christian School 2

Posted August 10, 2014
When I first arrived at SCS, I had never been to a private, nor Christian school, so learning there was a bit of a challenge for me. As time went on however, I quickly warmed up to the education style they were teaching. Shoreline Chrisitan is a great school despite the small population. However though I do think that this school has a bit of a hard time accepting differences both religiously and socially, but overall it is a great community!

Posted August 10, 2014
I came to shoreline christian after being shuffled around to both public and private schools. I found SCS refreshing. The faculty is an encouragement to me and my faith and despite the small class sizes it allows you to have a more one on one time with teachers. I enjoy the support of the community and though it is small it is very welcoming. The education is definitely more challenging than public schools and i appreciate their focus on college prep.it is really one of the best schools i have been too and would recommend it to anyone.

Posted January 29, 2014
Our school has provided a great climate for our two sons, both of whom had learning disabilities. The staff is willing to work with us and the small classroom sizes are perfect for their needs. The consistency of staying at the same school for K-12 has given them confidence. Our school is truly a community.

Shoreline Christian School 2

Posted August 15, 2013
The teachers and staff are extremely kind but the school as a whole is very cliquish and not very welcoming to "outsiders". The level of education is so so. When placing our son in public school we found that he was extremely behind. We find this apalling after all the money we spent.

Posted August 17, 2011
SCS is a place where the staff truly cares about each student as they work on unfolding all their God given gifts. Teachers are dedicated and caring and it shows every single day. Your child will grow at Shoreline Christian and you'll be welcomed as part of the family.

Posted October 10, 2007
SCS is a great school with a firm reformed faith. I think SCS is the one of the best Christian school in Washington.

Shoreline Christian School 4

Posted February 02, 2006
Shoreline Christian is an excellent school with high academic standards and a place where students are encouraged to use all of their talents and gifts. Parents are very involved in the learning process.

Shoreline Christian School
2400 NE 147th St, Seattle, WA  98155
Last modified Shoreline Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Shoreline Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top