Posted May 16, 2012
As a parent, Kings has been fantastic! It has been a wonderful experience for my daughter and I highly recommend the school to anybody. With the new building for STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) the school will only get better. (Opening in the fall of 2013)

King S Junior/Senior High School 3

Posted October 16, 2009
As a parent, I loved King's. They understand their mission to serve and take it seriously. The teachers are great, and any problems are solved quickly. I've never seen such a well-run machine. It has a long history, and they've put their experience to good use. However, my daughter was bullied at King's. She refused to return to the school and now attends a local school where they accepted her with open arms. It's difficult to find your place at King's socially: it's very segmented. This had never happened to us before, so we were mystified.

King S Junior/Senior High School 0

Posted June 24, 2009
I attended kings from Kindergarten to 12th grade, and while i enjoyed the experience, and did well academically, however I do not think it prepares students who are going from the christian enviorment to a public university. Its is a totally different world, and it was a bit of a culture shock.

King S Junior/Senior High School 1

Posted May 29, 2008

King S Junior/Senior High School 3

Posted October 19, 2007
I attended King's from 7th grade to 12th grade. I felt that academically it over-prepared me in English, and did not prepare me well enough in Math. Environment-wise, it's a very safe and beautiful campus, but the student life can be difficult if you are not a Christian.

Posted July 22, 2006
I attended Kings from fourth grade until this past year. From my experience, i have throughly enjoyed all aspects of Kings, and am extremely dissapointd that i cannot attend it anymore. The teachers are as involved as possible with the students as well as with the parents. The academics are of very high quality also. Sports wise, Kings was rated 'Best High School Athletic Program in Washington State' by Sports Illustrated in 2005. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted January 07, 2006
- a former student
excellent academic, great college preparedness. good athletic program wonderful teachers

Posted December 15, 2005
- a former student
Committed to excellence, great sports programs. Great family envolved enviroment. Incredibly devoted, caring and superior teachers. The entire school is a small community that supports one other.

King S Junior/Senior High School 4

Posted September 24, 2003
I believe that this school offers not only a quality education for our son, yet it teaches alot of what we miss in the public school system. I believe respect for students from the teachers only models what the kids learn for others, thus making a respectful young adult, of what we are missing most from young adults today. I believe no only teaching character in the home, but in the school, makes this school a great place for a young adult to thrive in.

Posted September 17, 2003
Kings has offered tremendous opportunity and academics for our two students through their high school years. The Advanced Placement classes have prepared them for University and their Christian emphasis has prepared them for a life of service. If a student isn't challenged academically at Kings, they're not trying. King's has been rated the third, second or first most successful for academic achievement at the University of Washington, of all schools in the State of Washington, based on the University's published findings. We are very happy with the academics, teacher's and atmosphere at King's. Many non-Christian parents send their children there for the same reasons. No, I am not employed by King's. I pay full tuition and the results have been well worth it.

King S Junior/Senior High School
19303 Fremont Ave North, Seattle, WA  98133
Last modified King S Junior/Senior High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
King S Junior/Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top