Bad
Good

As a parent, Kings has been fantastic! It has been a wonderful experience for my daughter and I highly recommend the school to anybody. With the new building for STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) the school will only get better. (Opening in the fall of 2013)

As a parent, I loved King's. They understand their mission to serve and take it seriously. The teachers are great, and any problems are solved quickly. I've never seen such a well-run machine. It has a long history, and they've put their experience to good use. However, my daughter was bullied at King's. She refused to return to the school and now attends a local school where they accepted her with open arms. It's difficult to find your place at King's socially: it's very segmented. This had never happened to us before, so we were mystified.

I attended kings from Kindergarten to 12th grade, and while i enjoyed the experience, and did well academically, however I do not think it prepares students who are going from the christian enviorment to a public university. Its is a totally different world, and it was a bit of a culture shock.

I attended King's from 7th grade to 12th grade. I felt that academically it over-prepared me in English, and did not prepare me well enough in Math. Environment-wise, it's a very safe and beautiful campus, but the student life can be difficult if you are not a Christian.

Last modified King S Junior/Senior High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12