Seattle, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted June 09, 2014
Fairview Christian School is a hidden treasure in Seattle. The location is wonderful - just east of I-5 on 78th and Roosevelt with a huge parking lot and before and after care. I love this school because the teachers are staff do a wonderful job of teaching my kids - but they don't just teach reading, writing and arithmetic. In addition, they teach the kids Spanish, PE, Performing Arts and music and they teach it all from a Biblical point of view. They teach the kids how to be effective public speakers, how to perform in front of an audience, how to think logically about problems and they build up their character. They teach them about integrity in decision making. I love this school and I love the impact the teachers and staff have had on my kids and my family. The community here is amazing and very culturally diverse! I love it!

Posted May 20, 2014
Warm and loving community! Amazing teachers! Inviting parents and most importantly Fantastic faith based education all within small class sizes. So much to offer (Spanish, music and physical education multiple times a week!) I can not imagine a better atmosphere for my children.

Posted September 28, 2011
Fairview is a warm, big, wonderful family where kids receive extra TLC. They leave at a much higher academic level than just average.

Posted September 25, 2011
This school captured my heart the first time I stepped in the doors. Fairview provides first rate education, surrounded by high values and loving community. They have provided an incredibly excellent foundation for my child's life. Fairview is building his soul while ministering to his heart and educating his mind. This school is a treasure!

Posted September 25, 2011
By far the best price you can find for a private daycare and with a school attached. I look forward to watching my child grow there.

Posted September 21, 2011
We have grandchildren currently enrolled at Fairview. The teachers and staff are very involved with the students, making sure they receive encouragement and additional assistance with their learning if/when needed. The drama program is great! They have before and after school care, which was VERY important to us when our daughter was there. Also they are blessed to have a large school property located on an entire city block with easy access from the freeway for commuting parents.

Posted September 21, 2011
Great School! My children love the small classes and have excelled in all aspects of academics.

Posted August 09, 2011
This is our third year at Fairview and I have two kids enrolled. I can't say enough about this great place! The teachers and faculty really care about each family on every level. My kids get a great education because class sizes are small and teachers have an opportunity to understand each child's personality and learning style. The annual science fair is an academic challenge that even the kindergartners (and younger) participate in. My kids will be better prepared for future grades and adulthood because of their experience here.

Posted May 31, 2011
Fairview Christian School has been a wonderful place for our child to begin his education. The teachers are very caring and attentive to each individual child. We really appreciate the parent involvement and close community Fairview offers.

Posted May 20, 2011
My child has attended Fairview for the past three years. Fairview provides an excellent education that respects, celebrates, and embraces each child s individuality, culture and ethnicity in a Christian environment. The students receive a great amount of individual attention because of the small class sizes and my child continually scores at or above grade level on standardized test. African American Parent.

Fairview Christian School
844 Northeast 78th Street, Seattle, WA  98115
Last modified Fairview Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Fairview Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top