Muslim Youth Academy 2

Posted February 12, 2011
I'm a student at this school.This school is really nice and everything , but the don't teach science at all and the 8th,9th,10th,11th and 12th grade boys.

Posted January 09, 2010
As A Former Student There,I Can Honest Say This is The Best School Ever.I Honestly Recommend For Any Student,MYA Prepares You For College And It's Basically College Prep School.I Would Totally Give This School 5 Stars!!!I Know Many People Complain That School Only Focused On Religion Subject,But That's Not True.They Also Focus Other Subjects Such As Language Arts,Math,Chemistry,U.S. History ect.But Overall All That Matters Is That I LOOOOOOOOVE This School.And One Day When I Have A Child InshaAllah, I Would Surely Take It To MYA = ).May Allah SWT Reward All The Teachers There,May Allah SWT Increase Them In More Knowlege, Allahumma Aameen. Asalaaamu Alaikum Wa Rahamatullahi Wa Barakutuh..

Muslim Youth Academy 0

Posted February 13, 2009
This school is very good when learning quran and arabic. But when it comes to math, english and all the other subjects, this school needs improvement. i used to go here, but my parents didnt like the education. It is a poorly performing school. Mashallah for the quran and arabic, but the students need more than just that. Maybe the teachers dont care, or maybe the students need more discipline. Inshallah, may Allah make this school a better school! :)

Posted November 13, 2008
My son has been going to this school for only 3 months and the amount of knowledg he has gained is incredible. The administrator is super. She works tirelessly and really cares for the children. The staff is super. I will keep my son here until he finishes high school INSHAALLAH.

Posted November 11, 2008