Seattle, WA

Posted February 19, 2012
I am as one of the student in this school, in 7th grade. And the second school i went to since i enter this country. This is my favorite of all, it helping me building my knowledge more enhance, with great teachers, good services, and friendly student, this is one of the school in Washington you can send your child too. And compared to the school i went to now, Cascade middle i would prefer.So don't listen to the negative comment, Cascade is truly great.

Posted January 04, 2012
The students here are really cool. Everyone constantly criticizes this school simply cus of it's test scores and the neighborhood it's in (High poverty rate, high immigration, high crime levels). But they should factor in that for a lot of these kids, English is their Secone (or even Third) language. Step into their shoes and try taking a test in a language you barely know and understand. It's a good school once you get into the interior

Posted February 14, 2011
I'm planning on sending my kids here. "considering the students on the outside dont look as what they seem in the inside, smart and bright" as said by other parent below. ...... Probably you're too good for this school. ...... Half of the school buildings are old but staff are hard working and caring for these students.

Posted February 14, 2011
About the parent with the review below that said "considering the students on the outside dont look as what they seem in the inside, smart and bright" so does that mean you send your children to school with students that "look "a certain way? Hmm! This school has very caring staff. Students are from the surrounding neighborhood, which is poor and high immigrant population. Take into consideration, English is their 2nd language. Just like if you were moving to another country, and most subjects are taught in their language, it would make it a bit difficult to exceed. Half of the school is old but the curriculum and staff are excellent. Save your private school money for college and go to Cascade. This school is great!!!

Posted January 10, 2011
This school is upsetting, many would agree this school is awful from the sights of it and atmosphere. The school has true potential though. considering the students on the outside dont look as what they seem in the inside, smart and bright. Its not the best school I would not send my child there if it was the last school on earth. Even the students critizize the school calling it "Ghetto" I've learned that is Slang for awfull and "Old school" OVERALL 15% out of 100%

Cascade Middle School 4

Posted February 07, 2009

Posted November 12, 2008
I wish I could give this school a 'zero-star' rating. Through my two years there I only had one teacher that bothered to care about my education, and even then she didn't care that much. The students are not focused on school in the slightest and instead only care about what they are wearing or if they can be cooler than everybody else. You are constantly critisized for achieving and the demeanor of the students is just horrendous. The disrespect is enough to make me want to send the students to boot camp. The place just needs to be torn down and built from the ground up, including the building and staff. Highline School District should be ashamed of this school.

Cascade Middle School 4

Posted July 24, 2008

Cascade Middle School 3

Posted May 30, 2008

Posted February 20, 2008
This is the worst school ever. I hated everything about this school. The students are constantly disrespecting their teachers and constantly fighting. There are some students with true potential, and that want to learn, but poor teachers and just plain mean kids pull them away from what they can contribute. When i went to the school counsler and asked what I should do about making school a bit more challengine, she suggested I moved up a grade. Later I transfered to a private school, where I was informed that at very least I would need to attend summer school, and possibly get held-back. I never felt safe walking the halls, the gossip, the drama, the fights, the constant dirty looks for achieving, or how you dress, or who you are. This school is just terrible, do not send your kids here, for their sake, and yours.

Cascade Middle School
11212 10th Ave SW, Seattle, WA  98146
Last modified Cascade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cascade Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top