Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted July 31, 2015
I love this school so much not only do my children attend here but I work there too. The teachers and staff have students best interest as their #1 goal and work hard to make sure ever child feel welcome, accepted, and loved.

Posted April 28, 2014
I have both my girls at this school and my oldest daughter has been in the iep programs and the after school programs it's helped her a lot in her reading and math. My youngest is in kindergarten and she's doing well in school because the teachers are there to support them.

Southern Heights Elementary School 4

Posted July 13, 2005
Academic programs are very goood. Last year they had an after school program for kids in kindergarter who needed learn to read more, my daugther was one of them and she learned a lot. the teacher was great with the children. It woulb be better if they had a sport program for the kindergarten class.

Posted September 30, 2004
I had my four children in Southern Heights from 1968 until 1985. I have had a daycare at this address for the past 34 years and most my daycare children have gone to this school and now the first of my five grandchilden is in the third grade. Except for a few years in the early 70's I have had nothing but the highest regard for the school. The principals have been great and the teaching staff excellent. I consider it one of the best schools in the Highline district and consider it a privilege to be close to it and to have spent numerous years involved in the school when my children were small. I think smaller schools are the best for a more family involved community. Keep up the good work Southern Heights.

Southern Heights Elementary School
11249 14th Ave South, Seattle, WA  98168
Last modified Southern Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southern Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top