Posted March 28, 2013
Be very careful if your child or a family member attends this school! My granddaughter unfortunately attends school here. She is special needs and has reported being touched by a boy at school - teacher & principal have told her that she is lying! She has NEVER disliked a school before this! Worst experience in her young 7 year life.

Posted January 13, 2010
Our school is suffering from the lack of leadership. Principal is more interested in being involved with the community than he is in being a strong leader of the school. District needs to stop enabling poor behavior/performance.

Posted May 31, 2009
Terrible! Has gone downhill in the last two years.

White Center Heights Elementary 2

Posted May 29, 2009
Suffering leadership, the previous principal was very involved in all activities and classrooms. Not so anymore. Nice teachers, but not teaching to my sons capabilities.

Posted December 07, 2007
I was quite surprised to find how friendly and helpful the staff at White Center Heights. My son is doing quite well in school and his teacher is absolutely nice. The diversity is great too and I couldn't be happier. They have a Playground Monitor to make sure your kids are safe and vigilant to any strangers.

Posted June 21, 2007
I absolutely love WCH. My son has had a wonderful time going to this school, as I have also. The new facility is great and the teachers are very active in engaging with parents. White Center Heights is truly a gem. It's cultural diversity is something that is hard to find. All differences are valued with this staff which is also multi ethnic. I love WCH and even though I have now moved to Everett, a 35 minute to 1 hour drive depending on traffic, I still take my son to school there everyday. The principle is wonderful and he makes himself very involved and easy to access. However, he will be changing schools next school year. I only wish that we could have another one as great as him.

Posted May 22, 2007
- a former student

White Center Heights Elementary 4

Posted April 26, 2007
My children both are attending White Center Heights first is in 2nd grade and the second is in 3rd grade. They love their school and they also have jointed the Boys and Girls Club after school just on the north side of the school. I was at first worried a lot about their learning at the school because of the high percent of mixed races children there. Now, I could see the kids are making a lot of improvment but the test scores compared to other school are low. I would to see more teaching or help in reading and math for all of children to be sucessful during test time.

White Center Heights Elementary 4

Posted November 16, 2003
I currently have 2 children at White Center Heights. Both are involved in extracurricular activities, and are excited to tell me about their day. Having watched my kids grow in self confidence and self esteem is such a joy, and I know the teachers at this school have a big hand in this. I am very happy with my children attending this school.

White Center Heights Elementary
11427 3rd Ave South, Seattle, WA  98168
Last modified White Center Heights Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White Center Heights Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.