Posted January 20, 2010
I'm a graduate of the fashion design program at osc. I'm now attending the fashion institute of design and merchandising in los angeles. I' cant put into words how much osc did for me. The teachers all take and active role in helping every student succeed. Going to osc was the best decision i ever made hands down.

Sea-Tac Occupational Skills Center 4

Posted December 17, 2008
I love the school, especially the Culinary Arts program. It gives us hands-on experience where most high schools don't. If you're wanting to try a class to see what a 'day in the life' is like, I recommend looking here.

Posted July 07, 2008
I went there for summer school and a semeter there amazing wish I graduated there, the staff is amazing and will spend time with you if your i need of help. Also very hands on!

Posted November 17, 2006
The staff at osc really want to see your child succeed and do all in their power to make it happen. I loooooooovvvve this school!

Sea-Tac Occupational Skills Center 4

Posted November 17, 2004
My daughter graduated from the Dental Assisting program in 1997 and has been employed ever since in an innovative and thriving dental practice. She has received several promotions and has been recognized for her skills. I consider the training at OSC to be among the best educational values available and would recommend it highly.

Posted January 22, 2004
Schools in the area should take serious note of what the Sea Tac OSC does for students, including those that the home high school cannot serve. There is active learning, mentoring and relevance. The best teaching and leadership models reside in this school!

Sea-Tac Occupational Skills Center
18010 8th Ave South, Seattle, WA  98148
Last modified Sea-Tac Occupational Skills Center is a Public school that serves grades 10-12
Sea-Tac Occupational Skills Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top