Posted January 31, 2012
Disappointed. I get the impression that my child's teacher is overwhelmed and annoyed by the children. I get tired of seeing copies of worksheets that I did as a first grader in the early 90's. For the amount I pay in property taxes, I don't think I'm getting my money's worth. On a plus side; I think the principal is pretty involved, he's outside after school nearly everyday talking to students and parents.

Posted August 09, 2011
John Campbell is staffed with some of the most amazing teachers. The kids are safe and learn in a fun enviroment.

Posted August 23, 2010
We are entering our second year at John Campbell and Mrs. Gonzales is incredible. She is fun, loving and effective. I appreciated all the extra things she did to make my sons first year of elementary school a good start.

John Campbell Elementary School 0

Posted December 08, 2008
we have been very lucky with the teachers we have had no problems with any of them

Posted May 22, 2006

John Campbell Elementary School 0

Posted January 10, 2006
Our family was favorably impressed with the christmas program this year. Some old carols were sung. It was multi-cultural and not just another 'cowboy christmas' thanks to the new music teacher. It is my opinion that there is too much distraction in the classroom. Children in & out of the classroom to use bathroom or run to the library. It also seems disruptive to have children called from the room to go to special classes.

John Campbell Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2005
As far as kindergarden teachers rate Mrs. Gonzales if bar far the best!! She is patient, kind and very energetic. She has a very unique spark that my child and I love about her. The biggest problem she has in school is all of her former students always want to visit her classroom. It makes a big difference in a childs abilities and has a big inpact on them wanting to attend school everyday. I think some of the other teachers could learn a lot from her.

Posted June 27, 2005
My 1st grader has blossomed under Mrs. White's instruction. She is a talented and caring teacher.

Posted May 15, 2005
- a former student

Posted April 02, 2005
- a administrator
I am a parent of 3 kids 2 have already been through John Campbell and the 3rd will be done there after this school year. John Campbell has been a very good school to my kids. My youngest child has a seizure disorder and has been sick alot this year and having seizure. The school has done whatever they could to accommidate my daughter. I am very greatful to them for all the extra help she has gotten. I would recomend this school to anyone in the Selah area.

John Campbell Elementary School
408 North First St, Selah, WA  98942
Last modified John Campbell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Campbell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top