Bad
Good

I would never encourage anyone to attend the Selah Jr. High School. I am a transfer out of that school. I transferred out due to the bullying I was constantly under. The school administration refuses to see the problem within their school. The school is extremely clique-ish. You must either be blonde and perky or goth. Since I am neither, I never fit in.

The atmosphere of this school I found to be deplorable. Vulgar, obscene language is not only condoned, it appears to be accepted. Discipline is meted out irregularly. I removed both of my children from this school after four years in the Selah district. The preceding schools were great! the Jr. High was so horrid that one of my children ended up in counseling because of the bullying that was allowed to continue. I now direct all issues regarding computer usage and cell phone texting directly to the Selah Police Department. The police seem to have an interest whereas the administration of Selah Jr. High School did not. Fortunately, there are other Jr. High Schools available that are much better.

Last modified Selah Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9