Selah, WA
After care: No

Selah Academy 3

Posted May 07, 2008
The principal trys too hard to be liked by all. Which tends to be his downfall. Maybe if he let us kids do our work the way that we want, maybe then we would not be getting suspended all the time. He should know that a UA isn't the answer to all the students problems...some of us just like to work at our own pace, which is why we go down there.

Selah Academy 5

Posted October 01, 2005
- a former student
I have personally attended Selah High School, and they have the best opportunities for students to advance their education, and be involved in school activities. I absolutely adore the teachers, and students, and I plan on teaching their myself.

Selah Academy
801 North First St, Selah, WA  98942
Last modified Selah Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Selah Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top