Bad
Good

The teachers truly care about the students, unfortunalty they can only do so much with the low morale the principal has created. He hides in his office as much as the two counselors. The counselors do not see students, they are often busy in meetings. The woman in the office make half as much and care more about the students well being than the counselors and principal. This is the one school in this district that needs to clean house!

teachers are awsome. They care about our kids and thier future

Selah intermediate is a greatly orginazed school but has a horrible disaplen system

We need to hold our teachers accountable when they are not performing well I have yet to be impressed w/SIS.My son has been pushed aside academically in this district since 1ST grade.I've done my part as a parent in keeping in touch w/his teachers.I do not expect the teachers to babysit my son but to keep him on task while he is in their care. They get paid to teach, no child should be left behind! They go to school to earn a degree to teach our children! If I have to do their job then I might as well home school my child.What would be the point of sending him to school? We can only do so much as parents and take so much responsibility.Where is the teachers accountability? The problem is most not all teachers expect more than they give. They take little time out for those who need extra help.

Last modified Selah Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7