Selah, WA

Selah Intermediate School 1

Posted March 25, 2011
The teachers truly care about the students, unfortunalty they can only do so much with the low morale the principal has created. He hides in his office as much as the two counselors. The counselors do not see students, they are often busy in meetings. The woman in the office make half as much and care more about the students well being than the counselors and principal. This is the one school in this district that needs to clean house!

Selah Intermediate School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
teachers are awsome. They care about our kids and thier future

Selah Intermediate School 1

Posted June 20, 2008
Selah intermediate is a greatly orginazed school but has a horrible disaplen system

Posted January 08, 2008

Selah Intermediate School 3

Posted February 01, 2007
We need to hold our teachers accountable when they are not performing well I have yet to be impressed w/SIS.My son has been pushed aside academically in this district since 1ST grade.I've done my part as a parent in keeping in touch w/his teachers.I do not expect the teachers to babysit my son but to keep him on task while he is in their care. They get paid to teach, no child should be left behind! They go to school to earn a degree to teach our children! If I have to do their job then I might as well home school my child.What would be the point of sending him to school? We can only do so much as parents and take so much responsibility.Where is the teachers accountability? The problem is most not all teachers expect more than they give. They take little time out for those who need extra help.

Posted September 03, 2005
Politics play a huge role in Selah as administration lacks positive direction. There is a lack of respect that infiltrates through this school system and is evident at all levels. The only thing that can turn things around is a change in leadership.

Selah Intermediate School 4

Posted May 14, 2005
- a former student

Selah Intermediate School 5

Posted May 14, 2005
- a former student

Posted May 11, 2005
As a parent of a sixth grader at this school I have been continuously dissapointed with the academic programs that are in place. They have alot of programs for kids who are 'gifted' but for those who struggle academically they offer you nothing.It is totally left in the hands of the parent. We are in the process of looking for a school that has a higher standard for the success of individual students; this school in my opinion is not providing a safe positive enviorment for our children to learn and grow.

Selah Intermediate School 5

Posted January 03, 2005

Selah Intermediate School
1401 West Fremont Ave, Selah, WA  98942
Last modified Selah Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Selah Intermediate School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top