Bad
Good

i like this school i was in 7th grade last year now im in 8th. i like the pe teacher he is cool and my math teacher is good at teaching. i also like how when i walk home after school i feel safe.

I have one kid in 8th and one in 7th. It seems to me that many of the children do not get the help they need to succeed here. My oldest is in all the honor classes and excels with little or no teacher help. Not all kids are this fortunate. Throughout last year he was appalled at the number of classmates who were failing in classes and did not appear to care, the school did not appear to care, and little if anything was done to help. There is a lot of 'team work" and "team grades" and it lowered my son;s GPA to a 3.7 because of team mates not doing their work. Overall he seemed to get a good education because he put in the work and the time. God help us this year with the youngest.....

This is not the school that everyone thinks it is, the staff is unsupportive and uncaring of the students. I graduated years ago and still specifically remember some staff members in particular in which I despise.. This is not the school to send your child to, unless you want a low quality and, to put it simply, silly education. DO NOT GO HERE, if you have the option, go anywhere else on the planet.

My son went to Kellogg for a short time until I transferred him to a private school. My son has Asperger's Syndrome which is a type of autism. Issue 1: The English teacher gave him failing grades on his papers even though he was meeting requirements. She said that during lectures, he was drawing pictures so she was not going to pass him. Issue 2: I put my son into Sylvan to help with his school assignments. The teachers refused to work with Sylvan. Issue 3: The school told me they were putting him into a class for kids with behavioral problems such as getting into fights! My son had never been in a fight and he was very shy and was terrified of physical confrontation. When he took tests for grade placement in private school, he was testing at second year college levels for reading, writing, and science so giving him failing grades on all of his English papers was truly unfair (he had A's in science).My son went to Kellogg for a short time until I transferred him to a private school. My son has Asperger's Syndrome which is a type of autism. He went to the school before he was diagnosed.

Kellogg Is the school my children attended when they were that age. It continues to provide quality education and deserves our support.

You couldn't ask for a more caring and committed staff and faculty. Middle school is a rough time for kids, and the folks at Kellogg are providing the support services our son needs to get off to a good start this year. With the economy on the skids, our school will need all the help it can get to maintain this outstanding level of service.

this school its pretty good i can say. it has great academics, really good sports and really nice and funny teachers. this school also lend mac laptops to every-single students who wants one. there are lots of extra curricular activities. i highly recommend this school to everyone

I've gone to this school for both 7th and 8th grade and it is an awesome school. All the teachers are really understanding. While some of the time you have really strict teachers there are those funny teachers. One of the funny teachers is my Social Studies teacher. I had him last year(7th) for English and he joked around a lot but he did teach us a whole lot. Off the topic of academics our school offers many things. For instance, there are school dances once every trimester and during the last trimester there is an all school dance. If your in 8th grade you get an extra dance. Also they offer many different sports and they are working on putting in soccer. I have so much left to say, thats how great this school is. I can't even fit everything.

My son is going into 8th grade at Kellogg, this is his second year. We love this school. The teachers are fabulous, and some of the best I've seen in public schools. The Principal, Lori Longo is also fantastic, as is the support staff. Honors classes are great. Sports programs are strong. Performing and visual art programs are strong. Strong foreign language program. This school has met all of my expectations and then some. Great kids too!! No problems like fighting or anything like that. It feels very safe, thanks to the ever present, and tight security.

This is my second year at kellogg middle school. it is a great school. we have great academics and good sports teams

Last modified Kellogg Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.