Shoreline, WA

Kellogg Middle School 3

Posted October 26, 2014
i like this school i was in 7th grade last year now im in 8th. i like the pe teacher he is cool and my math teacher is good at teaching. i also like how when i walk home after school i feel safe.

Kellogg Middle School 4

Posted August 20, 2013
I have one kid in 8th and one in 7th. It seems to me that many of the children do not get the help they need to succeed here. My oldest is in all the honor classes and excels with little or no teacher help. Not all kids are this fortunate. Throughout last year he was appalled at the number of classmates who were failing in classes and did not appear to care, the school did not appear to care, and little if anything was done to help. There is a lot of 'team work" and "team grades" and it lowered my son;s GPA to a 3.7 because of team mates not doing their work. Overall he seemed to get a good education because he put in the work and the time. God help us this year with the youngest.....

Posted June 04, 2013
This is not the school that everyone thinks it is, the staff is unsupportive and uncaring of the students. I graduated years ago and still specifically remember some staff members in particular in which I despise.. This is not the school to send your child to, unless you want a low quality and, to put it simply, silly education. DO NOT GO HERE, if you have the option, go anywhere else on the planet.

Posted January 23, 2011
My son went to Kellogg for a short time until I transferred him to a private school. My son has Asperger's Syndrome which is a type of autism. Issue 1: The English teacher gave him failing grades on his papers even though he was meeting requirements. She said that during lectures, he was drawing pictures so she was not going to pass him. Issue 2: I put my son into Sylvan to help with his school assignments. The teachers refused to work with Sylvan. Issue 3: The school told me they were putting him into a class for kids with behavioral problems such as getting into fights! My son had never been in a fight and he was very shy and was terrified of physical confrontation. When he took tests for grade placement in private school, he was testing at second year college levels for reading, writing, and science so giving him failing grades on all of his English papers was truly unfair (he had A's in science).My son went to Kellogg for a short time until I transferred him to a private school. My son has Asperger's Syndrome which is a type of autism. He went to the school before he was diagnosed.

Kellogg Middle School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
Kellogg Is the school my children attended when they were that age. It continues to provide quality education and deserves our support.

Posted October 10, 2010
You couldn't ask for a more caring and committed staff and faculty. Middle school is a rough time for kids, and the folks at Kellogg are providing the support services our son needs to get off to a good start this year. With the economy on the skids, our school will need all the help it can get to maintain this outstanding level of service.

Posted March 01, 2010

Posted February 09, 2010

Posted September 25, 2009

Kellogg Middle School 4

Posted January 05, 2009
this school its pretty good i can say. it has great academics, really good sports and really nice and funny teachers. this school also lend mac laptops to every-single students who wants one. there are lots of extra curricular activities. i highly recommend this school to everyone

Kellogg Middle School
16045 25th Ave N.E., Shoreline, WA  98155
Last modified Kellogg Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kellogg Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top