Bad
Good

well I....... Its just not good. A few of my daughters just.......... I don't want to talk about it right now. Sorry.

This school FORCED my daughter to get a hearing aids due to the incompetence of the school to provide proper school placement and had lost personal records in the process of moving to another state! They also neglected to file a insistence report when another student broke her arm on the playground by a KNOWN bully! This school pushes "troubles" students to other schools because they want their rating to be high. There are some good teachers there but a lot of bad administration they allows bullying. I would NEVER out my student back in that school because 2 years later both are still playing catch up on there learning due to their incompetence!

I moved to Canada 2009 now. Still My son communicate his teacher. Still he think she was the best teacher he ever had. Best school! best teachers ! Best Principal!

I love this school. I moved so many places. Now I am in BC Canada. Still I am missing USA Because of this school. Compare to other school I think this is the best school.

Parkwood has proven to be a great school for my daughter. The teachers are great, have fantastic communication with the parents, and work incredibly hard. Our daughter has been very happy at Parkwood, and is in her fourth year there. She gets to experience a huge variety of cultures and backgrounds in the classroom -- something that will serve her well in the future.

I love this school! They really work with your child to ensure they get the education they deserve. If they are behind in ANY area, they provide extra support, free of charge. The teachers are beyond wonderful. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Parkwood has been really good for my recently adopted daughter. Their ELL program seems to work really well, and the teachers have been cooperative and nice. My daughter has really enjoyed the orchestra program. I actually thought that they spent maybe a little too much time and energy on art at the expense of other subjects.

Quality of Academic Programs- minimal for general population of students. Music- minimal, art - minimal ,other activites-lacking. Parental Involvement: okay.

Last modified Parkwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.