Bad
Good

Posted June 22, 2014
Have some great teachers but the school is not for children with ADHD and Hearing issues. Even with my help and telling the teacher my children's needs and suggestions to help and Drs orders the school has a hard time listening to suggestions. They act like they understand and offer to help but when you do they turn away from you like how dare you ask. If your child doesn't produce good scores they will ship them off to another school instead of replacing the teacher who is not connected to the child's needs. I still think school years should run 11 months a yr instead of cramming so much information down the children's throats and make kids drop out of school and a young age.

Posted September 27, 2013
I moved to Canada 2009 now. Still My son communicate his teacher. Still he think she was the best teacher he ever had. Best school! best teachers ! Best Principal!

Posted March 31, 2013
I love this school. I moved so many places. Now I am in BC Canada. Still I am missing USA Because of this school. Compare to other school I think this is the best school.

Posted September 19, 2011
Parkwood has proven to be a great school for my daughter. The teachers are great, have fantastic communication with the parents, and work incredibly hard. Our daughter has been very happy at Parkwood, and is in her fourth year there. She gets to experience a huge variety of cultures and backgrounds in the classroom -- something that will serve her well in the future.

Posted January 25, 2011
I love this school! They really work with your child to ensure they get the education they deserve. If they are behind in ANY area, they provide extra support, free of charge. The teachers are beyond wonderful. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted January 07, 2009
Parkwood has been really good for my recently adopted daughter. Their ELL program seems to work really well, and the teachers have been cooperative and nice. My daughter has really enjoyed the orchestra program. I actually thought that they spent maybe a little too much time and energy on art at the expense of other subjects.

Posted June 26, 2007
Quality of Academic Programs- minimal for general population of students. Music- minimal, art - minimal ,other activites-lacking. Parental Involvement: okay.

Posted July 19, 2006
The teachers are great and the reading program has been a great success with my child. Safe to say my child will not be returning to Parkwood because of the current principal.

Posted May 31, 2004
I recently went to Parkwood and I thought this was a great school. It taught certain subjects with more effort and others with not so much. I went to Parkwood and Ridgecrest and personally I liked Parkwood better. All the kids work really well together and the classrooms are really friendly, when I went there I felt as if my class was one big family, we were all really great friends, and that is what I look for in a school. I look for how well the kids get along with each other and how well the teachers work with the children. I hope the review helps you choose what school is right for your child!

Parkwood Elementary School
1815 North 155th St, Shoreline, WA  98133
Last modified Parkwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top