Bad
Good

I was in 2nd grade when Brownsville opened. I am so proud to be an alumni and looking forward to the 60 year reunion. My daughter, son in law and grandkids, Kolby and Kouper Hall have all gone to Brownsville, the best grade school around. Toby Tebo has done an outstanding job as principal. Bonnie Jensen Burmaster

We have lived here a year and our son started at this school in 2nd grade and this school has been so welcoming to us from day one. They have so many activies for kids and the family throughout the year. The teachers here go over and beyond for their students. And not just the teachers but the volunteers and aids, counselors, speech teacher and office staff. Great school! We are gonna miss it when we leave for our next duty station.

Brownsville is a wonderful, engaging elementary school. The teachers are thoughtful, active participants in their students' lives & educations. Parent and community involvement sought after and apprecitated. It's the kind of school that leaves alumni with many fond memories.

My Son has gone to Brownsville since kindergarden and now he is in 5th grade. I love this school and so does my son.

I have two kids at Brownsville, my oldest is going into 6th grade, and he started there as a kindergartener. We are very happy with this school, from the custodial staff, lunchroom staff, office staff, and all the great teachers there. We feel lucky to have had a good education for both of our kids at Brownsville. The PTSA is also top-notch!

I love this school. We moved last year and though we are at a good school now nothing compares with this one. I wish we could have picked it up and moved it with us!

We have nothing but good things to say about Brownsville. The staff is always friendly and available. The music teacher is very good. PE teacher rocks. The PTSA is awesome. Level of parental involvement couldn't be higher. Its a family that any one would want to be part of.Lots of after school programs are available.

Last modified Brownsville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.