Silverdale, WA

Posted October 10, 2009
We have lived here a year and our son started at this school in 2nd grade and this school has been so welcoming to us from day one. They have so many activies for kids and the family throughout the year. The teachers here go over and beyond for their students. And not just the teachers but the volunteers and aids, counselors, speech teacher and office staff. Great school! We are gonna miss it when we leave for our next duty station.

Brownsville Elementary School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
Brownsville is a wonderful, engaging elementary school. The teachers are thoughtful, active participants in their students' lives & educations. Parent and community involvement sought after and apprecitated. It's the kind of school that leaves alumni with many fond memories.

Posted September 01, 2009
My Son has gone to Brownsville since kindergarden and now he is in 5th grade. I love this school and so does my son.

Posted August 31, 2008
I have two kids at Brownsville, my oldest is going into 6th grade, and he started there as a kindergartener. We are very happy with this school, from the custodial staff, lunchroom staff, office staff, and all the great teachers there. We feel lucky to have had a good education for both of our kids at Brownsville. The PTSA is also top-notch!

Posted March 07, 2008
I love this school. We moved last year and though we are at a good school now nothing compares with this one. I wish we could have picked it up and moved it with us!

Brownsville Elementary School 4

Posted October 31, 2007

Posted October 13, 2006
We have nothing but good things to say about Brownsville. The staff is always friendly and available. The music teacher is very good. PE teacher rocks. The PTSA is awesome. Level of parental involvement couldn't be higher. Its a family that any one would want to be part of.Lots of after school programs are available.

Posted October 27, 2005
This is a wonderful school. They simply have wonderful teachers and organized staff. And their standards backed by their volenteers keep this school one of the best.

Posted October 01, 2005
My Family loves Brownsville. The school has been a very loving,caring, family enviroment. The academic programs have always suuited my famlies needs. The teachers go above and beond at all times. Office people have always been helpfull and courtious. I like when I go somewhere and they always know my name and my childrens. The PTA is always on top. My childrens experiences have been more than memerable at Brownville.

Posted May 26, 2005

Brownsville Elementary School
8795 Illahee Rd NE, Silverdale, WA  98311
Last modified Brownsville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brownsville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top