Central Kitsap Junior High School 3

Posted October 16, 2013
I have been a student at Central Kitsap Junior High, grades 7,8,9. I feel that many teachers are boring, but probably same with every school...right? Some teachers only do things to fill in the hour of the period which is okay if you feel like sleeping or taking a break, but I'd rather learn for the time I am there. There will be cliques and stuff,you know.... depending on your year there, but otherwise it's pretty good. :) Some of the teachers absolutely love to be there to teach, which makes you feel happy to be there and makes you work harder. So a little advice.. have your own fun, don't let what others say get in the way of your dreams, and know if you work hard anywhere, you could end up in the college of your dreams!

Posted September 23, 2013
I'm an 8th grader at Central Kitsap Junior High School. My favorite thing about CKJH is that there are a lot of groups and clubs so everyone who wants to can find friends My least favorite ting is all the walking between classes, ten minutes is not much time The staff are helpful and friendly and I know I can ask for help when needed.

Posted December 05, 2010
I am a student at CK, and it is the best school I have ever gone too. Everything about it is perfect-the students are all friends with each other, there are no cliques, and the teachers are very good. They know how to keep the class fun for us, and teach us the things we need to know. I would recommend this school to anybody who wants to get a good education!

Posted June 22, 2009
all i can say is there is nothing wrong with this school. i took my child out of private school just so he could go here

Posted February 02, 2009

Posted September 16, 2008

Posted October 13, 2007

Posted August 22, 2007

Central Kitsap Junior High School 3

Posted September 12, 2006

Posted November 15, 2005
- a former student
This school has the standards met and aso has alot of activities to choose from. This school also leads up to the high school.

Central Kitsap Junior High School
10130 Frontier Placenw, Silverdale, WA  98383
Last modified Central Kitsap Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Kitsap Junior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.