Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Central Kitsap Junior High School 4

Posted February 10, 2016
it's alright (except my math teacher, she is evil) I really like my science teacher though

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 10, 2016
I want to thank Mr.Logan, Mrs.Day, Mrs.Moore, Mrs.Carroll, Ms. Foster, and Mrs. Marshall for teaching me so much . I also want thank coaches Keller, Smith, and Wintford for coaching me into a great athlete.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted February 10, 2016
I love all of my teachers (except for my math teacher) and they all help me learn a lot and are very nice about it, most times, in the process.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted February 10, 2016
students should only be given homework if they have bad attitudes in class or are disrespectful. Also, students should be given what they don't finish in class and big projects as homework. Another good idea would be to give students time to do homework for a half period instead of having cub time.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted February 10, 2016
a lot of my teachers (except for my math teacher) have lately been helping me a lot with getting my homework done (especially Mr.Logan and Mrs.Day). Also, my basketball, track, and cross country coaches help a ton too.

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted February 10, 2016
Sure Mr.McDaniel practically brands respect on our foreheads, but I actually just don't like him very much, he thinks he knows about the well being of the students and he tries his best, but he just doesn't do well enough.

Central Kitsap Junior High School 1

Posted December 28, 2014
I was a student from 2007 to 2010, Central Kitsap Junior High was just okay in my first two years. The teachers for the most are garbage, save for a few outstanding instructors like Mrs. Day, Mr. Power, Mr. Fultz, etc. But by now, many of the better teachers have left as a result of retirement or the grade change with the high school. In my last year at Central Kitsap Junior High, the institution went to the gutter, I would NOT recommend letting your children attend this institution.

Central Kitsap Junior High School 3

Posted October 16, 2013
I have been a student at Central Kitsap Junior High, grades 7,8,9. I feel that many teachers are boring, but probably same with every school...right? Some teachers only do things to fill in the hour of the period which is okay if you feel like sleeping or taking a break, but I'd rather learn for the time I am there. There will be cliques and stuff,you know.... depending on your year there, but otherwise it's pretty good. :) Some of the teachers absolutely love to be there to teach, which makes you feel happy to be there and makes you work harder. So a little advice.. have your own fun, don't let what others say get in the way of your dreams, and know if you work hard anywhere, you could end up in the college of your dreams!

Central Kitsap Junior High School 5

Posted September 23, 2013
I'm an 8th grader at Central Kitsap Junior High School. My favorite thing about CKJH is that there are a lot of groups and clubs so everyone who wants to can find friends My least favorite ting is all the walking between classes, ten minutes is not much time The staff are helpful and friendly and I know I can ask for help when needed.

Central Kitsap Junior High School 5

Posted December 05, 2010
I am a student at CK, and it is the best school I have ever gone too. Everything about it is perfect-the students are all friends with each other, there are no cliques, and the teachers are very good. They know how to keep the class fun for us, and teach us the things we need to know. I would recommend this school to anybody who wants to get a good education!

10130 Frontier Placenw, Silverdale, WA  98383
Last modified Central Kitsap Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.