Bad
Good

Posted October 29, 2014
Loved the Kindergarten classes! However, not a big fan of my daughter's first grade teacher. My daughter is a bit advanced for her age. The teacher she has now does not believe in giving students HW since they work a lot in class. While I understand this method, I don't agree with it. My daughter tells me she is bored in class because her assignments are too easy, yet they wont give her anything to challenge her. I love the teachers and principle and staff. Everybody is welcoming and keep the parents informed. But they can work on they academic part. We leave in December to TN and looking at the differences in academic programs is a it of a scare (for me). CC has a no bullying policy which I love. Everybody has been great in enforcing that.

Clear Creek Elementary School 2

Posted September 08, 2014
Not impressed with this school at all. No follow through. My daughters old school in ct was way ahead of this one as far as what there teaching .

Posted November 20, 2012
There's a lot of improvement about this school since the new principal, she's awesome and really working hard to make this school a better place for learning.

Posted May 09, 2012
Great school. The only thing that's lacking in this school is the incentives and awards for students who are really deserving and have outstanding performance in academics. Other than that its a great school and have excellent teachers.

Posted August 17, 2010
Hi! my name is JP Fortaleza, I used to go to this school 1st and 2nd grade. But now I go to Stanwood Elem. 2 hours drive from Clear Creek. I thought I was going to Twin City Elem. I miss my friends name James, Alex, Cody and all my classmates and my teacher Mrs. Zieser.

Posted December 04, 2009
I've been a practicum student at this school since Fall and all the teachers are wonderful and the students are respectful. I am hoping that I become a teacher there in the near future! All the teachers are there for the students and there to help them become life-long learners!

Posted June 24, 2008
I started going to this school when I was in second grade, and since then, I have had wonderful teachers. They all helped me by getting me harder work since I'm in Venture Chronicle, and they helped me with all the work I found challenging at times. As I move onto CKJH this year in September, I will miss all my kind teachers and the staff of CC Elementary School.

Posted February 11, 2008
My child loves Clear Creek. The music teacher is fabulous and really helped my child appreciate the arts. Her classroom teacher really works hard to challenge and make school enjoyable. He is a great teacher who communicates weekly. The school services many military families and appears to work hard to meet the unique needs this causes. The office staff has always greeted me warmly.

Clear Creek Elementary School 1

Posted December 03, 2007
I have many issues with this school. No kids allowed to use the indoor halls going to class or from class. They are only allowed to use exterior doors to get to the classrooms. They make kids stand outside the school until 5 minutes before class, and even as much as it rains here, no umbrellas allowed. Also they pulled kids from established classes, a month into school to form a 'new class'. My child is not doing well in the new situation. The office staff often makes me feel as if I am an imposition when I am calling. Not a warm fuzzy administrative staff. Not very kid centric as a whole, but there are some fabulous teachers there. One of my kids is thriving, and the other we are struggling. Your experience will depend largely on the teacher your child has.

Clear Creek Elementary School 2

Posted November 27, 2007
My children are in their 4th year at Clear Creek. The teachers are hit-or-miss. We've had many that are terrific.

Clear Creek Elementary School
12901 Winter Creek Ave Nw, Silverdale, WA  98383
Last modified Clear Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.