Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Too much (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (2 responses)

Cottonwood Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2016
Cottonwood is a wonderful school. It is the smallest school in the district. All the staff know my child's name. The principle is very active with the teacher and does crafts at events with the children.

Cottonwood Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 12, 2016
The make your day program helps the kids understand they actions and how it effect others.

Cottonwood Elementary School 1

Posted March 15, 2016
My kids loved school until we moved and they started attending Cottonwood. Cottonwood is a mess and we're moving again just to get away from it.

Cottonwood Elementary School 1

Posted March 15, 2016
I can't think of anything positive to say about Cottonwood Elementary. Steer clear if you can.

Cottonwood Elementary School 2

Posted December 17, 2015
School is very disorganized. Little to no communication with parents about school events. Unless you're one of the lucky few that gets to ride the bus, getting to and from school is a mess. Walking along the side of Foster road is dangerous, yet many parents let their kids do it alone. Jaywalking parents, cars parked illegally and speeding drivers make it a nightmare. If you drive, plan on getting there 15 minutes early, or you'll be driving up and down Foster road for 15 minutes, waiting just to get into the parking lot.

Cottonwood Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2007
My oldest son has attended Cottonwood since kindergarten. All of his teachers have been wonderful. My son has excelled in Reading and Math. He loves school. I am a parent that is very involved so I have seen, first hand, how wonderful the principal, office staff and teachers are. My youngest child is 4 and he has a speech delay so he sees the speech therapist, Rose Flynn. She is the best! My son has made excellent progress with her and we look forward to him attending kindergarten at Cottonwood next year.

Cottonwood Elementary School 5

Posted September 01, 2004
Wonderful school! My child attended for several years and enjoyed every minute.

Cottonwood Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2003
This School is one of the best schools all my teachers were very nice andd Caring they made me get through all the years I was there. They have awesome students, staff, and activities that I everyone should enjoy. I am really going to miss this school while I'm gone.

Cottonwood Elementary School
330 Foster Rd Ne, Silverdale, WA  98383
Last modified Cottonwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.