Silverdale, WA

Cottonwood Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2007
My oldest son has attended Cottonwood since kindergarten. All of his teachers have been wonderful. My son has excelled in Reading and Math. He loves school. I am a parent that is very involved so I have seen, first hand, how wonderful the principal, office staff and teachers are. My youngest child is 4 and he has a speech delay so he sees the speech therapist, Rose Flynn. She is the best! My son has made excellent progress with her and we look forward to him attending kindergarten at Cottonwood next year.

Cottonwood Elementary School 5

Posted September 01, 2004
Wonderful school! My child attended for several years and enjoyed every minute.

Cottonwood Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2003
- a former student
This School is one of the best schools all my teachers were very nice andd Caring they made me get through all the years I was there. They have awesome students, staff, and activities that I everyone should enjoy. I am really going to miss this school while I'm gone.

Cottonwood Elementary School
330 Foster Rd NE, Silverdale, WA  98383
Last modified Cottonwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cottonwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top