Silverdale, WA

Posted March 03, 2015
My oldest son attended this school before our move to NY and loved it. The teachers were very hands on and listened to parent concerns, the best of them was my sons kinder teacher, Mr. Scott. The school could use a bit more parking but other then that it was amazing.

Silverdale Elementary School 1

Posted February 27, 2015
The school parking lot is the worst, I had another parent get out of her car and curse me out because I was blocking the student cross walk. She threatened to call the cops on me because I wouldn't move. Another time I walked across the parking lot and didn't use the cross walk when I was by myself to go inside to pick up my son..the teacher proceeded to yell at me and follow me I inside the school and make a huge scene about me not using a cross walk. I'm an adult! The principal has an excuse for everytime I point out something wrong that I have noticed. I'm not sure that I will let my child come back to this school next year. Not impressed

Posted December 07, 2013
I have had three children attend Silverdale Elementary, one of whom has learning disabilities; my youngest is still there. The entire staff is amazing from administration to office staff to teachers to paraeducators.

Silverdale Elementary School 1

Posted November 15, 2013
I am extremely disatisfied with the leadership role from the principal and the accountability of her actions. I wish I had more than 1062 characters left to sumarize my distaste, but in a short saying...."rude and unprofessional".

Silverdale Elementary School 2

Posted January 20, 2013
I was very disappointed with this school. The leadership does not establish adequate expectations from their staff. The staff is ill informed on programs/options offered by the district to meet the needs of their students. If you have a very typical easygoing student you may be satisfied with this school. However, many students assigned to this school request being transfered to other schools.

Silverdale Elementary School 4

Posted July 09, 2012
Great kids, committed parents..but there is not enough information shared by the school/PTA leadership. Additionally, the extracurricular activities seem tailored to a small portion of the students. Also no recognition/programs for gifted students who have stayed at this school.

Posted September 21, 2011
Great school, great teachers! Only drawback is they take all of the "gifted" and send them to Emerald Heights (probably why they have a 9 rating).

Posted April 24, 2010
The staff is wonderful, their primary focus is the kids...not money for the school like so many other schools these days.

Posted April 22, 2010
My niece and nephew go there and love it!! They have lots of fun family activities and great teachers!!

Silverdale Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2010
We love Silverdale Elementary for its great teachers, staff, and activities for the kids.

9100 Dickey Rd NW, Silverdale, WA  98383
Last modified Silverdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silverdale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top