Ridgetop Junior High School 2

Posted November 27, 2013
I would rate the school a two out of five because of it's harsh environment and extremely high standards. Eighth and ninth-graders are extremely disrespectful to the seventh graders and the teachers do very little to slow down the bullying. This school is very overrated. In conclusion, this is an inhospitable environment. To add on to all this injustice and hostility, the school contains an unquestionable hierarchy just below a gang. This school could improve by making it's teachers more involved with the affairs of the students.

Posted April 04, 2011
I love this school! this school has been my home for 3 years, yes i have been going to Ridgetop for all three years. i love this school. It has great teachers, good sprits and an all around good school. i love Ridgetop

Ridgetop Junior High School 1

Posted January 21, 2011
I really do not like this school, the people are unfriendly. I guess it's more of the district, or the state. Because, I really don't know why.. but I just absolutely hate.. yes HATE this school.

Posted November 14, 2010
Fellow students are kind for as far a teenage kindness goes, and I have had no trouble making close friends quickly. A good variety of elective classes are given and the before and after school activities presented are endless. The school recognizes students who go above and beyond, and the teachers and staff do their very best to help and encourage those who are struggling. The teachers are open for students to talk and ask questions as much as they possibly can be. Parent involvement is great and teachers send home family letters and progress reports very often. The school makes it mandatory to buy a school planner and teachers always ask you to write in them and will ask to check them if they suspect you are not using it. The sports program is wonderful, and the coaches do grade checks regularly and if the student's grades are unacceptable, they are removed from the program until their grades come back up. The advanced humanities program, Humanities In Depth (HID) is amazing. I am in HID myself and the teachers are wonderful and give plenty of opportunities for partner and group work. Overall, this is a wonderful school and I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Posted June 29, 2009

Ridgetop Junior High School 2

Posted March 05, 2008

Posted May 31, 2007

Posted May 16, 2007
I am currently attending the middle school. The academic programs offered at Ridgetop are amazing. Each teacher I have ever received has been focused solemnly on my education and understanding of the material. They always offer different available opportunities for students to have a higher understanding. I have never had a teacher that is not willing to move the extra mile to aid a student. Extracurricular activities offered are excellent as well. There is a club or sport accessible to every attending student at the school. All students are capable of becoming a member of most sports or clubs. Parent involvement is highly supported by staff as well as students. There are many volunteer opportunities that are available to parents. Ridgetop Jr High is an awesome school filled with dedicated teachers, willing students and great staff.

Ridgetop Junior High School 4

Posted October 13, 2006
Ridgetop's teachers are very qualified. In fact we chose our new home so that our kids could go there for the teachers. We wish that we could get a new principal.The lead secretary however is so friendly and really does her best to be there for you. The sports programs are awesome. The band teacher is awesome. Level of parental involvement has always seemed low to me in regards to pta but in other areas is very high. Standing room only at concerts and sports events, as well as open houses. Overall good school.

Ridgetop Junior High School 4

Posted April 26, 2006
The programs here are excellent. Parents are welcome in the school. Lots of extra activities for the students to be involved in. Administration is doing it's est and the teachers work really hard.

Ridgetop Junior High School
10600 Hillsboro Dr, Silverdale, WA  98383
Last modified Ridgetop Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgetop Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.