Snohomish, WA

Chain Lake Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2014
Worst. School. Ever. If you are living in the area and your child is about to start school at CLE I recommend you RUN, don't walk but RUN, to another school as fast as possible.

Posted June 21, 2013
Best School Ever. I was an excel student at this school and this shool is great example of a good community. The staff really cares about thier students and is really supportive.I was only at this school for one year and it was so sad when it was the last day of school.the principle may sound mean but she is just trying to make this school a safe enviorment. I would totally recomend this school!!!

Posted November 14, 2012
Excellent school with dedicated staff and administration. Every teacher that our son has had is motivated to do their best for each student.

Chain Lake Elementary School 1

Posted April 07, 2012
Our experience was horrible with this school. They got a new principal 3 years ago and she is a micro manager so teachers hands are tied a lot more than they used to be. The teachers are ok but nothing to get excited about. We pulled our kids out and put them in another school because we got sick of the principal's disregard for our concerns. The only people I know that like this school are the ones whose kids just coast on through. If your child is very bright or if they struggle academically, beware. You will need to be VERY involved. Even then, good luck. I would strongly suggest looking at other schools in the area, preferably in a different school district altogether..

Posted March 25, 2012
This school is great. The teachers really do care about education, they are not just pretending to care. There is amazing support from the administrative staff, including the principal. Chain Lake is currently participating in Rachel's Challenge and has numerous family fun nights available to all families for FREE!! Cant say enough about the school. Thank you CLE for providing a fun, supportive environment for our children. Lastly, the PTA is amazing!! They do a phenomenal job supporting a variety of programs for the school including Raz Kids, IXL Math.

Posted December 18, 2011
Excellent teachers, staff and PTA. I have 3 kids at this school and couln't be more pleased with the teachers and family atmosphere. I have a student in the district wide excell program and it is great. Tough to get into, but great. A lot of parent support and fun family based activities/events are run and supported by the PTA.

Chain Lake Elementary School 3

Posted October 24, 2010
Disorganized, and way too much reliance on volunteers. Class size is too big 30+ kids for 1 teacher. My child has qualified for Excel program, but there is no room, so she is stuck in a class that bores her.

Chain Lake Elementary School 2

Posted August 19, 2009

Posted March 18, 2009
I love this school. Compared to other schools in the neighboring communities, this school is tops with me. The teachers consistantly show sincere care and empathy for the children and want to see them exceed. The communication from the school to the parents could be improved. Children needing extra help in areas are identified and those issues are addressed and from what I see, the children improve. The expectations set by the staff are age appropriate and consistantly adhered too. My child loves this school and I'm grateful to be able to have her attend this school since we do not live in the district.

Posted February 14, 2008

Chain Lake Elementary School
12125 Chain Lake Rd, Snohomish, WA  98290
Last modified Chain Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chain Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top