Posted August 05, 2014
The teachers here are amazing. I love this school. There is never any bullying and everyone is super nice and respectful. I highly recommend this school.

Posted February 12, 2012
I'm a single Father of two children. My oldest daughter attended this school for 7th and 8th grade. She enjoyed all teachers but one. The greatest part of this school is all the parent interaction in that school. I loved helping out when ever possible. I also served as Watchdog and really enjoyed being part of my daughters academic achievements at Centennial. I thank the all the staff for your hard work.

Posted June 29, 2009
Centennial was a great experience for both of my kids. My older child has gone on to excel academically at the high school and my younger one seems to be right at her heels. Their teachers cared enough to email us with progress reports, upcoming projects and major assignments. Many teachers also maintained websites which helped us keep track of daily assignments. Family access also kept us informed of grades and missing assignments. All in all I think the teachers do a great job of not only teaching but of keeping parents in information needed to help our kids succeed academically.

Centennial Middle School 1

Posted June 17, 2009
Very oppressive environment. Kids are not challenged academically. Lack of building leadership and enthusiasm. Had 3 kids go through the 2 years at this school and nothing has changed.

Posted January 09, 2009

Posted April 24, 2008
I LOVE CENTENNIAL! Its the best school i have ever gone to and i feel TOTALLY safe. If i ever need help from one of my teachers all i have to do is speak up and i will be helped. I <3 Centennial! GO PATRIOTS!!

Posted June 09, 2007
Centennial has been a great school for my child and she has excelled.The entire school has stepped up to the plate regarding the WASL testing. The teachers have been wonderful, and ask to be contacted frequently by parents if there are any concerns. Parents need to know this is the age when it is expected of them to take a step back, yet still be there in the background, and allow the child to grow, so to prepare for high school, to learn what is expected and the coincidences if the child does not follow through. The PTO these last two years is fantastic! They've purchased several computers for the library, as well as classroom technology for all classes. All other activities are also supported by the PTO, to reduce costs for parents and to make sure the kids have some fun things to do at school too! Wonderful Two Years!

Centennial Middle School 2

Posted December 27, 2006
My child is in her last year at this school, and for the first time ever I am having to pay for her to get extra help, pretty much all her grades have fallen, except band.

Posted August 28, 2006
I think that there is a discipline problem at the school. If a student drops a piece of paper on the ground it is grounds to give out a detention or suspension. Last year the principals gave out over 53 suspensions for the last 3 days of school. The principal is pretty much a mid manager. Supports the teachers, but not the parents or students. The teachers are pretty good . Maybe that's why their 7th grade WASL scores are low.

Centennial Middle School 3

Posted January 23, 2006
My child has an IEP for a learning difficulty. I am disappointed with the progress that he is making in school. I would like to see a better program for helping these guys out so they won't fall thru the cracks. I feel like its a 'sink or swim' environment in the regular classrooms.

Centennial Middle School
3000 South Machias Rd, Snohomish, WA  98290
Last modified Centennial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centennial Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top