Snohomish, WA

Posted November 03, 2014
We got a variance for my son to attend Riverview because were were absolutely wow-ed by the principal and school on a tour. The children were all happy and engaged in the classrooms and they were great about discussing my son's food allergies. He loves it at Riverview!!!!

Riverview Elementary School 1

Posted June 23, 2014
Poor leadership starting down from the over zealous arrogant obnoxious principal. She never tells the full truth about any situation. Parents have to investigate the full situations from all parties involved and other parents. Her reputation precedes her from her last job in Oregon. Parents are not entitled to a difference of observations. Pre, K-1 grade teachers are really good. My child and their closest friends at times really hated this school's lack of upkeep on the grounds and were told to pull the weeds - it's a brand new structure less than 4 years old. The district should pull the principal and a few of the continuing bad teachers with the chip on their shoulders. I know of 2 subs that would rather teach at the other local schools because of the lack of leadership at Riverview! Parents need to look beyond the surface of the school and wake up and observe the morals of the leaders and that's who you want teaching your children?

Posted September 26, 2013
Going into our third year at Riverview. My son is moving mountains! We love everything about it- what a wonderful school!

Posted February 13, 2007
Riverview Elementary has been an all around positive experience for us having a child in the full day kindergarten program and now first grade. The full day kindergarten program is exceptional with and exceptional teacher. This is a very community oriented school with a great amount of school loyalty and parent involvement.

Posted November 07, 2004
We are privileged to be able to send our three children to Riverview Elementary. The teachers are professional, kind, fun, creative and positive. They provide an excellent learning environment through the use of cooperative teaching, positive reinforcement, and top notch teaching techniques. As a result, the parents from Riverview are very supportive and involved in the learning of their children. One of the aspects I truly appreciate from the administration and leadership of Riverview is their oppenness to growth, to improvement, and to outside suggestions. My husband and I moved into our house when our children were babies, specifically so they could attend Riverview someday. Now we have a third grader, a second grader, and a kindergartner. I wish there could be more schools like Riverview Elementary out there.

Riverview Elementary School
7322 64th St SE, Snohomish, WA  98290
Last modified Riverview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top