Posted November 19, 2014
Better send a lunch along with your student. I hear they like to starve kids here...

Posted November 19, 2014
This school is known to allow children to go hungry if for any reason their lunch account is not where it should be. This school, the administration, and the lunch room lasy should be ashamed and held accountable. Common sense should have ruled here ! I would gladly have paid for the childs lunch before I one......let a child go hungry.......and two......embarrass a child in front of his peers. Grow up and accept the responsibilities that you have been given !

Posted September 11, 2014
This school was great but the office ladies left and they were pretty amazing ....hard shoes to fill . On top of that there is a lot of controlling not listening to the parents petty drama .Thinking about homeschooling this year so I know where my kids are better communication with respect for both parties is a must hope they fix it ..not so much teachers just Maine office :-(.

Cascade View Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2014
I have 2 children at CVE and our first year in 2011 was a little bumpy administratively and organization. Since 2012, the addition of a new principal and focus on current and competitive curriculum to challenge and foster students has made a huge difference. The majority of teachers are compassionate and supportive. With a small town, family feel CVE is on it's way to becoming a very desirable school in Snohomish.

Posted October 12, 2011
I have two students that attend this school and this will be the last year my children attend. I have had so many problems with prinicpal since my eldest son started there. She seems to single out certain kids and once they are in her scope she will find any tiny thing and run with and make it bigger than it really is. My sons first year there I walked into the school find his teacher with her hands wrapped as tight as they could be around my sons wrist holding his arms behind his head walking him face first into a brick wall, when this was brought the the attenton of Meyers she did nothing about it. I cant wait to be out of this school.

Cascade View Elementary School 5

Posted January 28, 2011
We moved here from Oregon and my boys love this school. They made friends very quickly. The teachers have been fantastic and super responsive to mine and my childrens needs. I have no complaints at all. In fact my kids have done better at this school than they ever did at their old school which was rated a "10".

Posted October 24, 2008
I was not surprised when I saw how many parents complained about CVE! Between my youngest and eldest I ve had a child at CVE for 9 consecutive years. When my eldest was there it was impossible to resolve issues, I had to get the superintendent involved. It s been so much better dealing with the junior high and high schools, the principle and staff have been so much better! Now I m having the same issues with my youngest at CVE, when he had issues that needed resolved. The principle and teachers act patronizing and your not respected as a parent. So I ve again had to go to the superintendent s office. This time we are switching schools. CVE has some of the lowest WASL scores in the district as well as the state. It seems to me they really need to look at making a change with the leadership at CVE!

Cascade View Elementary School 4

Posted July 12, 2007
My child had a 'bumpy ride' in the 1st semester of last year, however Principal Lyla was incredible with how she managed the issue. I commend her for her leadership in a difficult situation. The following two semesters were great and my child excelled. The PTA begs people to assist in volunteering. These are unpaid volunteers and give what they can. Quite possibly they are just simply inexperienced.

Cascade View Elementary School 2

Posted June 09, 2007
The PTA this last year was horrible...where were you? Where was all the fun activities that use to happen a few years back. When were the meetings, I did not hear of any. The kids miss it, the parents miss them. Let someone else run the show if you don't step up to the plate this year! The teachers are still great and some are retiring so young blood should come in slowly. Still over crowded.

Posted May 17, 2007
I'm so disappointed with the teacher moral at this school. The teachers are very grumpy and impatient. They are not looking out for the best interest of our kids and that makes me sad. Thank God we have so much parent envolvement.

Cascade View Elementary School
2401 Park Ave, Snohomish, WA  98290
Last modified Cascade View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cascade View Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 65 reviews. Top