PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

both my child, and now their children attend. I am very proud of this school and what they are doing. PS my oldest child had graduated before PCS started but his children are there too.

Both of my kids attend this school and have grown so much over the past few years, both academically and spiritually. I love this school!

I am very greatful that my children have attended this school. It has given them a strong foundation upon which to build when they are attending college and working in the world. They are morally and academically prepared. The school takes care of the children AND the whole family!

My sisters children attend Peaceful Glen and I am so impressed with so many of the schools attributes. Sure there may be some things larger schools have that they don't, but I can truly see through her children that when God's blessings are on something none of that matters. God has guided & provided for them!

mrs.knight is the best teacher you could have! she is the fifth and sixth grade teacher and does an excellent job! shes fun, very involved and truly cares...i also think mrs.betsey is a great principal. i love the teachers at peaceful glen!

I have three children at pgcs, and I can't imagine them anywhere else. They have a great academic program. My children are offered extracurricular activities like Drama and art. Our school runs off parent and staff involvement. We are so blessed! The greatest blessing about pgcs, is that it's foundation is the will of the Lord Jesus. What a wonderful thing, to be able to get a great education and train our kids up in the word (Bible) at the same time.

Last modified Peaceful Glen Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8