Posted April 29, 2010
both my child, and now their children attend. I am very proud of this school and what they are doing. PS my oldest child had graduated before PCS started but his children are there too.

Posted April 16, 2010
Both of my kids attend this school and have grown so much over the past few years, both academically and spiritually. I love this school!

Posted November 06, 2008
I am very greatful that my children have attended this school. It has given them a strong foundation upon which to build when they are attending college and working in the world. They are morally and academically prepared. The school takes care of the children AND the whole family!

Peaceful Glen Christian School 1

Posted November 04, 2008

Posted January 03, 2008
My sisters children attend Peaceful Glen and I am so impressed with so many of the schools attributes. Sure there may be some things larger schools have that they don't, but I can truly see through her children that when God's blessings are on something none of that matters. God has guided & provided for them!

Peaceful Glen Christian School 0

Posted October 26, 2007
mrs.knight is the best teacher you could have! she is the fifth and sixth grade teacher and does an excellent job! shes fun, very involved and truly cares...i also think mrs.betsey is a great principal. i love the teachers at peaceful glen!

Posted May 01, 2007
I have three children at pgcs, and I can't imagine them anywhere else. They have a great academic program. My children are offered extracurricular activities like Drama and art. Our school runs off parent and staff involvement. We are so blessed! The greatest blessing about pgcs, is that it's foundation is the will of the Lord Jesus. What a wonderful thing, to be able to get a great education and train our kids up in the word (Bible) at the same time.

Peaceful Glen Christian School 4

Posted April 20, 2005
Peaceful Glen is an awesome family environment where our student did well. Parental involvment is key in any school setting.

Peaceful Glen Christian School 1

Posted February 28, 2005
- a former student
Academic quality is sub-par, no music, sports, etc. Parents could care less about happenings for the most part. Students are very hypocritical in the older grades and are not good role models. The teachers are quite oblivious to the older students actions.

Peaceful Glen Christian School
604 Avenue C E, Snohomish, WA  98290
Last modified Peaceful Glen Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Peaceful Glen Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top