Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I'm an 8th grader. The school is okay. I've had maaaany bad experiences with mean teachers a faculty members that I honestly can't wait to move this summer. The vice principal is very rude to me sometimes and my language arts teacher is very cranky and mean to just about everyone. On the upside, the band teacher is absolutely amazing. She's extremely kind and supportive. Most of the teachers are nice, but there are a select few that just make the school very miserable and give it a bad rep. Hope this helped at all.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

My school recently set up a class for disabled kids! I was really happy when I heard about this.

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

I've been bullied by this kid for 2 years and they haven't done anything about it. They do, however, do things about bullying for other kids.

Effective school leaders: Agree

Most of the students here are very nice and like to help others, lots are natural leaders and guides. Though some are crap.

Develops character: Agree

Our school has this, board kind of thing in the main entrance, where it shows off students who have "achieved something" or who have done something especially nice. I think it's pretty cool.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Some of the teachers/staff are very mean, and it definitely shows. I've had many meetings with them but they only seem to get worse.

Amount of homework: Agree

The way they approach homework is interesting. My school currently has a "zap" program during breaks, meaning if we have any late work we have to go in during our free time and make it up at school. I hate it, but it gets work done.

Good school but it's a little tough when they bus in kids and they miss out on valuable school time from Fryelands/Monroe.

Hey So I go to hidden river middle school and I have a lot of fun! The band teacher is great and really pushes you! The band has had 9 Superior Ratings! They are great. The principal is leaving this year which really sucks. I will really miss her! The sciecence teacher is great cause they are 2nd in state for The Science MSP> School is great!

My School i Hidden River and I would like to say that it is a very clean school with very kind teachers. I love the fact of going to a school with not so many students. The crowd is very small. I love that if you are getting bullied, all you need to do is fill out a concern form and they get right on it. I;m not saying that you do get bullied though. This is an amzing school and definitaly worth the 25 minute drive every day. It is located in a protected area and is very well guarded. I feel safe in that scholl and that's the way it should be.

Last modified Hidden River Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.