Snohomish, WA

Posted November 24, 2014
Good school but it's a little tough when they bus in kids and they miss out on valuable school time from Fryelands/Monroe.

Posted March 20, 2014
Hey So I go to hidden river middle school and I have a lot of fun! The band teacher is great and really pushes you! The band has had 9 Superior Ratings! They are great. The principal is leaving this year which really sucks. I will really miss her! The sciecence teacher is great cause they are 2nd in state for The Science MSP> School is great!

Posted October 28, 2013
My School i Hidden River and I would like to say that it is a very clean school with very kind teachers. I love the fact of going to a school with not so many students. The crowd is very small. I love that if you are getting bullied, all you need to do is fill out a concern form and they get right on it. I;m not saying that you do get bullied though. This is an amzing school and definitaly worth the 25 minute drive every day. It is located in a protected area and is very well guarded. I feel safe in that scholl and that's the way it should be.

Posted May 10, 2010
The principal is great, but is leaving next year. I have been unable to get one teacher to respond to my e-mails and calls when my son is not doing well in her class. The staff is young and competent. The class sizes were big this year with 36 kids in the 8th grade classes. The classrooms were built for 28. Not much to offer in the way of electives. Band or other. That was suppose to get better if the levy passed, which I think didn't happen this year. Some of the teachers are excellent and the building is almost new.

Posted February 07, 2010
Great school! The teachers are very supportive, there are lots of clubs/sports, and it floods into a great high school

Posted January 31, 2009
Support for this school in the community is great. The staff is excellent and the principal is great. There are so many programs, sports, and and other extra curriculars to get involved with. The music department is excellent and the drama group puts on a great production every year. I highly reccomend this school.

Hidden River Middle School 2

Posted February 28, 2008
this school was basicly crap, they had way to many dumb rules and all of the teachers are old women. i would not reccomend sending you kid here. on the upside it was a clean place.

Posted December 18, 2006
I'm not a parent, but instead a student and there is music programs, (band, jazz band, pep band, and soon to be choir)as far as I know there are no art programs, but many sports (volleyball, football, basketball) and extracurricular activities (math and reading clubs for before and after school.) Parents are pretty involved with monthly progress reports, that MUST be signed, the teachers are patient, and we get pretty indiviual attention, our principal is great, and even though he's new this year, loves this school, and you can really tell. Thank you for reading this, even though I am but a student.

Hidden River Middle School
9224 Paradise Lake Rd, Snohomish, WA  98296
Last modified Hidden River Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden River Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top